Arcade Prehacks

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Wink CUSTOM GAME: "User-Made Super Trivia"!

In this user-made trivia, all you have to do is to ask a strange question that no one can answer to the person above you so they can give you a really strange and comic answer! That's the fun of the game! Have fun!

in a house. in fact, in your house. in the attic. I'm stealing your internet right now.
    Ok, i'll start:

What is the meaning of this forum game? (MWAHAHAHA trololo)

The meaning of this forum game is... When I really think about it... is... uh.... Well, it means what it haves to mean, because meaning what is wanting to mean means that it is trying to mean what it means by meaning that it means that it is meaning what it means.

Now, about my question:

-Why did you asked what is the meaning of this forum game if you know that i'l give you a strange answer to make you confuse about the answer to the question I answered?

Why would I want to ask you a question about a game that your clearly confused about, when I know you're going to give me a strange answer to it in the first place?

Because that's the fun of the game, comic answers!

Quote Originally Posted by HackDevil View Post
    Because that's the fun of the game, comic answers!
    You forgot to ask a question.

So here's my question...

NASA now thinks they have found another planet like good old Earth and by using the "Drake Equation" There are approxmitly 10,000 Earth like planets out there, how many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tooties Roll Lolly Pop?

Well, to get to the center of a Tooties Roll Lolly Pop, just ask N.A.S.A. to find another planet just like good old Earth and then make a throwing machine programed to understand the "Drake Equation" that throws the planet to the Tooties Roll Lolly Pop so it can crack and then the center will pop out!

Now, about my question:

Pluto takes 248 years to orbit the Sun. The Earth takes 365 days. Think that they are connected. Now, based on real time they take to orbit the Sun, if Pluto taked 6719 years of light to orbit the sun, the Earth would take how many minutes?
    Last edited by HackDevil; 02-16-2013 at 11:06 AM. Reason: It's a mystery...

Pluto's a dog. So he could not chew Orbits with out swallowing. but the Earth laps around the cosmic pool in just ten minutes in which time you can make me grilled sardines and caldeirada.

But what I wanna know is do you really like grilled sardines and caldeirada?

Grilled sardines and caldeirada are types of food that Pluto eats, or not? Well, if I like grilled sardines and caldeirada? Ask Santa Claus, because he knows what we ALL do... creepy...

Question:

Does Easter Bunny likes pumpkins or do pumpkins from Halloween like easter eggs?

in a house. in fact, in your house. in the attic. I'm stealing your internet right now.
    Easter bunny deos not exist. He was eaten by a dinossaur, and was replacede by a pumpkin, which was destroyed by Santa Claus. But obviously, Santa Claus is already dead, due to food poisoning. (that explains how he destroyed the pumpkin.)

Question: If Google Chrome is not accepting cookies, does that means that he's not hungry?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast