Arcade Prehacks

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Minecraft

Minecraft is a game that has evolved significantly, to the disappointment of some, from its roots. It started off as a fun, casual architectural game. This was a game where you can build the house of your dreams with your friends. The game has been expanded, but it has lost its original sense of adventure. The mechanics of enchanting, and leveling, and brewing turns Minecraft into a fantasy game, one that is not very successful. The addition of enchanting has turned Minecraft into a simpler game, ironically. Increase armor, increase durability, decrease fire damage, all things that turn the player into an unstoppable killing force. Minecraft tries to be a fighting game, despite not having a good enough combat system for it. Terraria is similar to Minecraft, yet it focuses on action, rather than base building. The addition of an endgame, a boss, forsakes the simple atmosphere Minecraft once had.
    It is different. These additions may be a good thing, or a bad thing. Minecraft is a completely new game.

I play minecraft

minecraft is a game where you mine and craft or just build any thing you want to like on minecraft I built a gigantic mansion and a humongous treehouse and I am pretty good at building stuff on minecraft.

WHAT WILL YOU BUILD?
    Last edited by ZuckeR; 04-24-2014 at 02:58 PM.

Pff I play it heaps

Minecraft is quite possibly the most viral and addictive indie game that we’ve ever come to see. Who knew that a concept as elementary as playing with toy blocks could become such a sensation? I play it, you or your friends probably play it, and more than 20 million people worldwide have legally purchased an account. Are we overrating this game though? Is Minecraft getting a little too much credit? I personally think, yes!
    Minecraft has a solid business model. I’d estimate that just about everyone playing the game has purchased it with the intent of going online and playing with others. There are no official servers though, and Minecraft makes it incredibly hard for server owners (like myself) to keep up with their “advancements.” They don’t care though, they are the ones getting paid, right?For some reason, there is no legacy server/client support in Minecraft. That means, come every new version, not only do you have to rely on an amazing team like Bukkit to capitalize on Minecraft’s server administration failures, but then every single plugin needs updated as well.
    Minecraft, please invest some time and money into making your game a better player and server owner experience?

i built a very tiny castle

minecraft really is voted as the best indie game and this indie game come so popular that they made a version for psvita xbox ps3android
    and 3ds i think
    go back to the game its so easy in this put mods
    i reallyrecomend pixelmon mod pokemon fans
    part from me , pikapika!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

my castle was small and it collapsed

Minecraft.net, I play daily, usually play DBC mod and Blood n' Bones, go LAN with my friend,beat him up with a sword that does 5 hearts, pretty good.

I mainly watch minecraft but unable to download it but when I do I have already create a list to do.Although Minecraft is a very addictive game there are other games that doesn't get too much credit or being blocked by other popular games

I LOVE THIS GAME SO MUCH

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast