Arcade Prehacks

more hacks for redline rumble (1)

is a shockwave game,so,i continue with the dream "shockwave games can be hacked',ok,this game can be hacked with cheat engine (preferible 6.2,but others will work)
    ill show 3 hacks for this game
    car hack,iGnitro hack,and damage hack

CAR HACK:
    it was posted before,link:
    just follow these steps.

iGnitro HACK:
    is in realy a gear hack,shift gear 2,pause hane (not necesary and search,then shift again,and search 3 or 4 or the number of the gear,when u get 1 address,you have to edit it,put 6 in it AND FREEZE,u have eternal ignitro,(for the race),but u cant shift,but it works in all cars!!!
    DAMAGE HACK:
    żbored of always wreck your car racing hard races?żalways lose because a truck smashes you?
    YOU CAN BE ALWAYS 0 DAMAGE!!!!!!!
    u need to crash with a car,in your same direction,and then pause process and search 10.
    then unpause process and crash again with a car in same direccion (it can be same car or vehicle).
    then pause process and search 20.
    continue doing that,up to get 1 address,then change value to 0 and freeze,for never get any damage,but game crashes seconds later,so if u want a secure damage hack,change value to -9999,or any NEGATIVE VALUE,because if u put 0,your car can be wrecked samely easy.
    if u put -10000 u will have 100 times more healt,to get 0 damage.so after 10000 damage (100 truck smashes)the damage counter will count damage again but is impossible get 10000 damage in a race...

im working in the progress of race hack,if u did before,plz tell me or help at least.

i dont know,but i cant post link,so search in google redline rumble and it will appear.

thanks for reading,bye.

Made by Csalio
    Last edited by csalio; 05-19-2013 at 04:21 PM.