Arcade Prehacks

Exclamation The Customized End of the World - Apocalypse

Story:

-One day, you were on a trip to a very old town. That town had a monument, a Castle. Curious, you decide to go to the Castle. You get a free guided tour. In the end of the tour, the guide says: "The tour is over, but you can still see the castle, but I warn you, don't go to the prohibited areas!". You decide to stay in the castle and see the things your own way and rythm. You see a corridor, and, next to it, a sign that says: "Warning! Dangerous area! Do not enter!". You, very curious, can't resist, and enter. In the end of the dark corridor, you found a door. You enter that door. In the room, you find a riddle. It reads:

"To reveal the true path, the choosen one must follow his/her hearth and seek light."

You follow your hearth and light up some torches that are in the walls and a secret stairway reveals. It goes underground. You go down. You find a statue of a warrior. Next to it, engarved in the wall, it says:

"Darkness Lord, the most powerful being that ever existed."

You think what could this be... you touch the statue, finding a small hole in the statue's chest. Thinking it could be connected to this, you place there a warm, red stone that you found long ago, in a temple. The statue begins to shake, it's eyes become red and a beam of light is shoot into the gorund, drawing a very peculiar pattern. You hear a voice, a voice that appears to be far away saying:

"Stand in the middle. There, you must make a hard decision."

You stand in the middle. Then, the statue gains life and tells you:

"I am the all-powerful Darkness Lord. You have found the sercet path to my tomb and you revived me. Now, you must make a decision. I have the power to destroy the world. You will tell me how I must destoy it. All little things. Or you die and keep the world safe, or you survive and live lonely in a destroyed and ravaged world, with me."

"You have the chance to destroy the World. Will you go for it?"

Rules:

-You cannon double/triple post!
    -You cannot choose to survive and keep the world safe!
    -You have to have fun!

How to play:

1st: You must say if you die and keep the world safe or if you survive and destroy the world.

2nd: Just tell what happens in "your" Apocalypse.

3rd: If you choose to die, you don't make your own end of the world.

4th: If you choose to survive, you must tell how you would destroy the world.
    Last edited by HackDevil; 05-24-2013 at 08:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dagamet View Post
    I chose to die and keep the world safe
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________
    My Apocalypse:
    One day you were down on the bog cutting the turf, when suddenly you were slowly rising up until you entered a UFO. Two strange creatures stood in front of you. they tell you that they need to kill at least one human.so you can destroy the world with everyone on it and survive or you die and the world is saved
    what do you chose?
    1st: If you choose to die, you don't make your own end of the world.

2nd: If you choose to survive, you must tell how you would destroy the world.

Quote Originally Posted by HackDevil View Post
    1st: If you choose to die, you don't make your own end of the world.

2nd: If you choose to survive, you must tell how you would destroy the world.
    ohh sorry got it wrong

We can continue the game, you know...?

I choose to destroy the world with nyan cat farting out nukes.

Revelation Base, Believer Territories... Alpha Centauri...
    I chose to destroy the world, gaining powers beyond humanity's understanding and the ability to control, shape, and create life in metal. At first I used my powers for good, but as more and more begged for my help I slowly went insane and soon metal golems began rampaging through cities. Entire Sky scrapers had the metal turned into hulking beasts. Bullets only fed the monsters. Every man, woman, and child on Earth was killed, and in my rage I drove a solid metal stake into the ground, penetrating the core and damaging the Earth to the point in which it collapsed upon itself.

Do you wanna know? seriously? Are you sure? well, i live in right there. you can't see it right?
    I choose to destroy the world with bad luck brian and troll to save this world

I choose to survive and destroy the world.
    saw a spike of light come up from your backyard. You
    look; everything went white.

(Idea from reimagine: the game)

in Kamiki village, hanging with Ammy and Issun.
    i tell the guy to wait, as i need to decide. i go away and tell everyone i love and like to escape to the highest mountains. then i build a gold red and white sail boat that can talk, and call him the king of red lions. i tell him to go to the first mountain he sees. i then go back and tell the guy to flood the world so that the tallest mountains become islands. he does so and everyone other than the people i chose drown. i drown along with them, sacrificing myself to boost his power. i die a painful death, and i choke out a bit of blood as i die, temporarily staining that spot red.

~le time skip~

many months later, my brother is woken up. he had fallen asleep on a watchtower, while looking at the stars with my younger sister.
    "wake up, link!" she chided to him. "it's your birthday!"
    little did he know that i was on a pirate's galleon with all of my closest friends, bearing the name tetra instead of my former, skylie.

yay! my apocalypse is a wind waker backstory! nerdiness for the win!

i was walking down the street and i see a colour changing light i go closer and touch it and then in 5 seconds i wss teleported into my mind i see a big door made of skulls and go through it then i end up in the real world! A red flashing button appears on my watch, i decide to press it then suddenly alien robots appear and kill everyone! then after a alien robot comes to warn me huge nukes being carried by planes are dropped down! THE END IS HERE HAHAHAHA!