Arcade Prehacks

Warhammer 40k ork

Since I'm seeing alot of people making theese I've decided to do the same. I will present a number of options, you can add any (as long as they aren't offensive or anything like that), however you can't add more than 5. This will be a "democracy", meaning if most players want choose option the ork will choose to do that action.

WARNING: ORK ARMOUR, WEAPONS AND EVERYTHING ELSE IS UNPREDICTABLE! MANY WEAPONS MAY EXPLODE IN YOUR FACE BY CHANCE, PLEASE GO TO THE LEXICANUM IF YOU DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT ORKS TO SO THEN YOU KNOW MORE ABOUT THE RACE AND PREVENT FROM HAVING ACCIDENTS HAPPEN!

Starting now...

You are a Warboss simply known as the Beast, you are bigger and smarter than everyone and you have united an entire ork solar system under your command. You have slayn entire regiments of the imperial guard and collected many skulls for your "pointy stik"... just kidding! You're an ork like all the other low orks, you bully gretchins, grots and everything else that is lower than you and you are bullied by everything and everyone else that is superior to you. You are in a solar system on which EVERY planet has orks that are divided into hundreds of tribes, yours couldn't even kill an eldar guardian and the last guardsman you saw made fun of you, your weapons, your armour and your warboss. However, your boss has gathered many orks into a quantity never seen: 50000, and right now you are with the others atacking an imperial fort. You have a slugga, a slugga, armour plates in your shoulders, knees and your stomach. You see some warbuggies, wartraks, wartruks and deff dreads charging, along with some skarboys and choppas. The shootas are walking closer to the enemy and dropping like flies. A deffkopta crashes and the imperial artillery is raining hell upon everything. It seems that it's as powerful as allways. You have to atack, but you could also wait for the enemy to charge. What will you do?

A) Charge at the bunker
    B) Shoot along the shoota boys
    C) Wait for the enemy to start coming
    D) Sneak inside the enemy lines
    E) Get near the mekboy who is about to activate his shield
    F) Switch all your gear for a 'uge choppa
    G) Switch your slugga for a shoota

you copied my style!!!! you are

Actually there are many other games such as this in many other forums.

Banned
    get your slugga for a shoota!