Arcade Prehacks

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

How to Make a Trainer in Visual Basic 2008

How to make a trainer. First download this programm:

Visual Basic Express 2008 [Free] - http://www.microsoft.com/Express/VB/

For the packaging and downloading of trainer you will need WinRar - http://www.rarlab.com

Can't download the Swf? Get FlashGet - http://www.flashget.com/en/download.htm

Ok, once all of these are downloaded, folow this eplanation for Visual Basic 2008:

1. Open up Visual Basic Express 2008 and press Ctrl+N and in the name box call it, for example, "Game Trainer" and then press "OK".

2. Once this is done, make the windows form any size you want or manually changing the size by clicking on the form and going to the bottom-right hand box and scroll down untill you something that says "Size" and then put you custom size into the box to right of that box. I make my trainers 821,581.

3. Once the box is the right size, you will need the game in a Shockwave Flash Object. For this you will need to click Tools->Choose ToolBox Items->COM Components, then scroll down till you see something called "Shockwave Flash Object" and tick the box, then click "Ok".

4. Ok so now you have the game connector, find a Swf (shockwave flash-what is the game), for my trainer I will be using http://uploads.ungrounded.net/231000/23 ... c122ng.swf (if the link address in not clear for copy and past right click the link and click propeties and take the link from there)- this will be the game-Stick RPG Complete. Ok now the Shockwave Flash Object is in you tool box, simply press Ctrl+Alt+X and scroll down until you find the sub menu named "General" and then double click Shockwave Flash Object and you will have one! Now make this as big as you want. To put a game in the Shockwave Flash Object, click it and then go to the small bottom-right box and scroll down in it untill you find a box name "Movie" then in the box to the right of that one input your game swf, in this case http://uploads.ungrounded.net/231000/23 ... c122ng.swf.

5. Ok so if the Shockwave Flash Object loaded your game, Stick RPG Complete in this case, then success! You will now need to make some hacks =D

6. For making a hack it is quite simple. Go to you tool box, Ctrl+Alt+X, and at the top there should be a item called "Button" double click it. You now have a button. To make the button enable a hack, double click the button in the form and some code should pop up. If you want to make a money hack then you will need a line like this: Call AxShockwaveFlash1.SetVariable("_root.cash", 999999999). Call AxShockwaveFlash1 means get the Shockwave Flash Object and do the folowing stuff. SetVariable; this means it will find the a varibale which is like a string of data that is connected to value. ("_root.cash", 999999999) basicly means ("Variable name", variable value). Call AxShockwaveFlash1.SetVariable("VariableName", VariableValue). Congrats you have made a hack!

7. Making a hacking button with a text box. Ok double click the button item in tool box and then scroll a little further down and double click the Text Box item and you will have a text box. Again double click the button and type: Call AxShockwaveFlash1.SetVariable("_root.cash", TextBox1.Text). TextBox1.Text means get the text box 1,2,3 etc. and the .Text means the text within it. You're all set!

8. Now press F5 and it will test the programm, any errors and it will pop up. If the game runs with no errors you good to go! Once the game has loaded and you are in the game, click the button and it should give you 999999999 cash! With the button+text box type the amount of cash you want in the text box and, when ready, click the button to give you that amout! Gratz you have made you first trainer! Simply press Ctrl+Shift+S and save you work.

EXTRA:

If u wanna download swf's without the hyperlink present? I would recromend using FlashGet - As well as downloading swfs, it can do a whole array of other tricks! If there was a hyperlink text then - Right-Click it, select Save Target As and then save it to where u want. [more extra soon]

Problems? Questions? Comment below pleese - I will try to respond A.S.A.P

Re: How to Make a Trainer in Visual Basic 2008

for the completion...
    should say from where u got the ("_root.cash") and this is not in every game the variable for money
    (im using swf decompiler and you?)

what programme do u use to get the varibles

very clear and understandable. I made one for "Motherload"

Above and beyond the valleys of contentment

I dont think you should make a whole new topic for this...and add your name to the topic if one topic SPECIFIED THE FIRST is already made by me/someone else. This text just tears me out, really needs vids or screenshots. Provide sequences for all games and not some games.

His piece is straight forward and easy to follow. At least i understand you man.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhemst
    His piece is straight forward and easy to follow. At least i understand you man.
    i hate reading in computers...computers should be pictures more than text in my opinion and should include a movie that books can't, thats what makes it unique.

Books are always better then movies and if text is sooo bad, just explain what you just said in pictures. Smarty.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhemst
    Books are always better then movies and if text is sooo bad, just explain what you just said in pictures. Smarty.
    I don't get what u mean...heres how its organized:
    1.Books are always better then movies
    2.If text is so bad, explain what 'I' have said in 'PICTURES'
    I don't get it, what have I said that i need to explain in pictures?
    My only idea in the previous post was that picture attracts the readers attention and gives him more information as what the writer thinks.

Just tend that you are reading a german(or another language you dont know) with text filling all over and a german book that has a lot of pictures supporting the text. Which do you think you will understand more?

but pictures won't help if you don't know German.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast