Arcade Prehacks

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Banned
    Well atleast its some games.

actualy... i just want to find a good game to hack that hasn't been hacked already. i now some basic programming, and could probably do it, i just dont know what game or even how to post.... though im with you! they need more tutourials on youtube....

I would teach you, and i would really, really like to hack again, too, but both things are will never happen. There are already one "main"-hacker and an "assistant"-hacker, and those two, and maybe from time to time another one or two, are already enough, so they said already several times. I miss these good old times, there hacking was so much fun, but now it's all only business. I knew, that some day this would have happened, but the results, which were come through til now, are somehow "ugly".

Since i can't work anymore for the rest of my life, through my health issues, i'm forced to have a look for, to be able to make some dough, to bring through my family. Ok, i would have chances to work (hack) for some competitors, who are paying for hacking, but i'd never do that. I'd rather die without having any money for living, before i'd do hacking for other sites than this one here, because, i grew up with APH, and it becomes since the beginning like a family for me. I'm so stickied to APH, i'd do also hacking for free, if necessary. But as i said, that all will never happens, because all the businesses becomes very ugly, and forced APH to make difficulty decisions for staying alive. So, forget about your wishes to become a hacker and instead of, try to enjoy APH as long as it's exists, because, you'll never know, what will happens next, in this dirty and ugly businesses today. I wish, i could turn the "time-wheel" back, so that we could have back again the good old times, as "we" (APH) were the only ones in the world wide web, before all these weird imitators and competitors were coming through our way. But unfortunately, i'm not a time-wizard. lol So please (as i already mentioned with reasons), (you and all the other ones) enjoy APH as long as you can. Forget about to become a hacking supporter for APH, instead of, you can help APH also, if you all are visiting APH as much as you can, so APH will get then as much traffic as they can get. That'll helps APH also.

Love you all, and take care.

Ok. that's awesome I am also in interest in learning how to hack.

Banned
    Well who doesn't want to hack

People who are old, aka 5000000000000000000000000000000000.

You couldn't have said it any better Carpet... ilikecandy how many times are you going to tell people you have an interest in hacking?

What do you have with it?Give me 1000000000000$then i'll see
    hey i am new here .but i not know to hack

What do you have with it?Give me 1000000000000$then i'll see
    he haw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned
    first, pay me a 1 000 000-milion then I teach you.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast