Arcade Prehacks

quick question about some code

o-k so i have made a simple trainer for stick rpg, easy. but all i can do is change number variables like cash or health and i would like to know how to subtract and make equal to. also like mod hacks like colors and taking out boundaries. the basic code im using is: Call ShockwaveFlash1.SetVariable("_root.variable", variable) and im using vb6 and flash game master for swf decompiling (flash game master is great for being free)

if anyone can help please tell other wise im sorry for bothering

LuDy

P.S. i have a forum that has no action so if you could at least check out ludy.4rumer.com that would be great. thanks.

Above and beyond the valleys of contentment

Re: quick question about some code

Quote Originally Posted by LuDy
    o-k so i have made a simple trainer for stick rpg, easy. but all i can do is change number variables like cash or health and i would like to know how to subtract and make equal to. also like mod hacks like colors and taking out boundaries. the basic code im using is: Call ShockwaveFlash1.SetVariable("_root.variable", variable) and im using vb6 and flash game master for swf decompiling (flash game master is great for being free)

if anyone can help please tell other wise im sorry for bothering

LuDy

P.S. i have a forum that has no action so if you could at least check out ludy.4rumer.com that would be great. thanks.
    1.First of all, this should post in 'Need Help in making a trainer'
    2.subtract and make equal = use variables
    3.to take boundaries just remove all hitblocktests
    4.you might want to ask each question precisely instead of big bulgy sentences with no connections.