Arcade Prehacks

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    When all the Red Beasts were asleep I slyly creeped out of the castle. But then I saw Aluzia leaning against the wall of the castle outside having a smoke. "You, shouldn't leave." He takes a puff of his cigarette. "How can I not? They don't believe me anymore, they think I'm one of them!" I holler, I am ferious with anger. "I'll tell 'em tomorrow, just sleep." He sighs, takes another puff then throws the cigarette and crumbles the ashes under his foot. Then adds: "If you leave I'll kill you." He smiles."Fine." I then add: "Good night." My feet crumble against the rubble as I return to the castle and sleep though I can't, I turn around my bed rapidly thinking: shall I escape? They will kill me for sure if I do... DAMN!What do you do?

in Kamiki village, hanging with Ammy and Issun.

Cool

a white wolf with a tentacle-esque, glowing mane down her back, a black tinted tail shaped like a calligraphy brush and a reflector weapon runs in with plants springing up behind her, knocks out Aluzia and gestures for you to get on her back. a green sprite pops out of her fur. "hello, my name's issun and this is shiranui. hop on and we'll get out of here!"

WHAT DO YOU DO?
    Last edited by skyhighwolf38; 05-01-2014 at 05:45 PM. Reason: whoopsie-dasies!

I hop on, before realizing the world is flat, and that we are about to fall off.

WHAT DO YOU DO?

You then Wake up realizing it was all a horrible Dream! when you get out of bed you see a huge Mutant Creature

WHAT DO YOU DO?

you realize shiranui wasn't a dream, but the flat earth was. she runs in and tries to hold the creature back, but gets mortally wounded in the process. she then howls to summon the moon, and the legendary tsukiyomi blade appears in your hands.

WHAT TO DO?

you stab the mutant beast and with a deafening screech the beast collapses onto the ground and then you stab the mutant beast again to kill it. After you kill the mutant beast you realize shiranui is bleeding uncontrollably!

WHAT DO YOU DO?

i carry shiranui to a veterinarian, thinking that while she's a goddess, she's still a wolf. the vet says that we might not be able to save her. now, you have two fixed choices:

A: allow shiranui to undergo cleaning of the wound and stitching up, knowing that she may still not survive.
    B: give permission to put her down and know that she won't see the light of her own sun or moon again.
    and of course, you know that if she dies either way, the universe will go into imbalance and the world will fall into turmoil.

WHAT TO DO?
    Last edited by skyhighwolf38; 05-04-2014 at 08:20 PM. Reason: forgot the "WHAT TO DO?" part

You allow Shiranui to undergo cleaning and stitching of the wound and then out of nowhere a legendary mage appears in your dreams and says that to save shiranui you will have to adventure into the Darkness castle where the magic healing potion that can cure anything is located. The the darkness castle is filled with illusions, traps, soldiers, guardians and shadow warriors. he also says to meet him in the cave for equipment and weapons

What do you do?

i go to meet him in the cave, and he has two sidekicks for me. another choice! yay!
    A: Spyro the dragon, who has now grown enough for a rider
    B: Zero the reploid, who's battle strategy and power has grown much over the years.
    also you have three choices for a weapon.
    A: a beam saber, like zero's. this has heavy offense, but is severely lacking is defense. it has a pretty good magical quality.
    B: a heavily spiked shield, like the morning star shield for goofy in kingdom hearts. pretty good in attack, but exelling in defense, this shield has crappy magic.
    C: a berserker's mask, which lets you take the form of a humungous, muscled wolf. brimming to the point with magical prowess, with limited but decent attack and iffy defense.

WAT DO?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123