Arcade Prehacks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I have another link if my link doesn't work:
    Dragon Ball Z Devolution 1 2 0 - Side Stories
    If this link doesn't work then I will copy and paste another one. I really hope the hacker who sees this thread will hack this game so that the other 16,000 people who read this thread will enjoy the amazing hacks the hacker has hacked.

You're right. Some people like easy games more than hard games. And everyone needs to be happy. This game looks very funny but too hard for some people. I hope this game will be hacked. (Note: i respect Txori for his work anyways)

i am waiting from 2 months and my tempar flared i played it unhacked its easy without hacks really

i mean people are sick and tired of losing not unlocking characters or all the forms not having too many teammates in story mode so can't we just win instantly so we can have a experience to have everything they want so they would stop *****ing and all that sheez people be patient at least one time and i respect TXORI as well

In your mind. You see me, don't you? No? Well, let me just change a few things to my liking.
    Dragon Ball Z is one of the best games I have played in my life, have always been a fan since I was small. So, we can't this game be hacked? What is stopping the hacker to hack this stupendous flash game? I just hope one day this game can be finally hacked by a great hacker.

thanks for requesting i wasn't able to do it and i want this game hacked so bad 50th level is impossible

this game can get frustrating wish it would be hacked, i think it would be alot of fun hacked (bump bump)

That is not how bumping is supposed to work

In your mind. You see me, don't you? No? Well, let me just change a few things to my liking.
    More than 27,000 views on this thread.... It just determines how many people desperately wants this game to be hacked.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12