Arcade Prehacks

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Wink Hello! And my name is moshimonsters1!

Well i'am not new and I just wanted people to embrace my nature (if that makes sense) and get to know me a bit more!
    My username is Moshimonsters1, I got this username because I used to play it when I was small... I love the Hunger Games as you may have noticed because of my profile pic. And I can't wait until Catching Fire comes out! lol I was bored and made this thread hehe. You can add me as a friend if you like
    I typed this on a iPod lol.. Goodbye!

Banned
    sup man? hows life? i like wolves and i like evil and red= evilcrimsonwolf just in case you were wondering!

Wasssuuuuup brad! Lol I sound like a ned.. I like the colour red too Favourite colour. Lifes good having a holiday yasss!

Banned
    What's a ned? do you mean nerd homie? and by the way homie its true but i demand more holidays from the government!

Lol a ned and a nerd are 2 different people lol. A Ned as we say in scottish are people who take weed, smoke, quit school when their 15, basically they are the people with no lifes...Nerds, are the smart geeky people who like going on computers... I might be stereotypical but oh well lol.Ano right the government better give us more holidays!!!!!! Lol Yo! Hommie! Haha.

Banned
    lol you didn't have to tell me the meaning of nerd i know that already basically they are smart, and geeks are super smart who don't like anything except work etc

Thumbs Up

Yeah so infused with education, which makes them not communicate as much... :/ Lol you know the KoTH game It started at 2012 and we are still Playing it lol! Thanks to us the game has so many views etc
    Last edited by moshimonsters1; 10-21-2013 at 03:57 PM.

Banned
    HMMMMMMM....... not sure about koth. there are 3 types of geeks: work geeks, hacking geeks and computer geeks

Lol we are the hacking/ computer geeks definitely lol I clicked the black star like thing under your message can you see it? And you can give someone reputation lol! I wonder what it does? Hahah.

Banned
    lol i miss dpetty he was the best hacker he could hack any game. i wish there is an another hacker in the world that could do that.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast