Arcade Prehacks

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Lol dude, I was here in the forum 4 years before you. I know this forum in and out. 3 years ago, this place didn't look like the pile of crap it does now. I've had chances to become a mod back when greeny was the owner. READ THE RULES!!! Posting useless posts like that is very very against the rules, posting 1 word replies, trolling, or just being complete dumbasses like you all are. "You aren't my ma." "huh?.........." acting like 6 year old kids in a candy shop.

Haha. All I want to know is who cares? Who wants to know that? No one that is. And anyway I won't just let a random weirdo on the Internet boss me about. I'm not taking it, and if you had chances why aren't you a mod then? That just means you are so rude to others as you send remarks telling them they are banned. Everyone does it! What you can't ban everyone. And it's funny when you tell me to read the rules because you haven't as I saw on a thread. Hahaha yeah we are kids everyone was a kid in the past, and anyway we weren't replying using 1 word, and I know the rules stop trying to be cool when you aren't look at your friend list there is no one... Oh! Wow.

Dude, you are the most imbecilic retard I've ever seen. "All I want to know is who cares?" That's the problem, no one does, otherwise you'd be banned along with 5 other people. I've had the chances, why didn't I take them? I am busy living my life, so I respectfully refused. You guys on the other hand, posting all day, spending every waking minute on this forum? Get a life. "And it's funny when you tell me to read the rules because you haven't as I saw on a thread." That just makes you even more imbecilic. I've been here for 4 years, and yeah, I didn't read the rules, I learned them from seeing idiots like you get banned on a daily basis. Haha, yeah you're a kid? You type like an 8 year old, act like a 6 year old, and probably look like a 4 year old! The world works in mysterious ways though, I'm sure you'll look like you're 12... Ohhhhh no people in my friendslist? That hurt my feelings soooo bad! There was no such thing as a FRIENDS LIST before someone revamped the look and feel of the forums noob lmao!!! And why would I want friends on this site? They are all annoying 12 year olds like yourself, or mods that are too lazy to do any work. Its all about the money...

Hahah. You are so funny. 6 year olds and 8 year olds have you even seen them? They are probably smarter than you! Anyway what the hell am I doing shouting at someone in the Internet you are the one with no life. NO ONE LIKES YOU! Anyway Im not twelve. And all you want to do from sending these messages is just to get attention. You are a attention seeker. And thus no one will like you. And anyway no one goes to the forum these days most people play the hacked games. Why don't you play it? Oh play That game where a sad lonely man kills himself because of his girlfriend. Why don't you be him? Jeez i don't care about your remarks I can live without some idiotic rude mouthing stupid freak calling me a retard. Literally calling names on a site, get a life. The Internet is becoming sad and pathetic like you.

That takes the cake! The day little kids like you are smarter than me XD Its because you have the internet to answer all your questions. And really, I could hardly make up or down from your reply, its all jumbled, your sentences have no nouns and make no sense.

idiotic rude mouthing stupid freak <---- lmao literally sounds like something an 8 year old came up with

Literally calling names on a site, get a life. The Internet is becoming sad and pathetic like you.

You, sir, just contradicted yourself XD. Don't worry, I'll wait until you find a dictionary.

If only I was 12 if only I could go to the past. Things would be better without you that's all there is. I'll go on with life. So don't you worry because I have a life just as everyone has one but not you. I must say I know you are older than me as your volcabulary is better than mines, but I don't care maybe your just a desperate pedophile and old man. Ages differ but personalities don't, maybe for once you would just leave ArcadePreHacks because I think mods have already had enough of you maybe the tables have turned.

Lol. Yeah I'm a pedo >.> Lol yeah I'm an old man.too, that's why I smoke weed, drink, and **** *****es all day XD don't flatter yourself if I'm banned anyway, I want to be. This place is a piece of ****, with you in it, literally. You'll probably go inactive in a month anyways. If only if only, killer was here homie, justin and salami. Maybe I'll go find them.

Carbine20, what is your problem? You basically did just tell some kids that they are kids. And why do you keep swearing while ordering them to stop spamming? If you did not know swearing isn't excactly within the rules as well. If you are older and longer on this board than act like it and not like a kid yourself!

You are right with your remarks about the quality of posts and lack of moderation. But just like when you turned down your mod position we also do have a life and i do not check every single post every single day. Most moderation is done in the Request forum to keep the site updated with new games.

In the past i did lock quite a few threads here and posting pretty much came to a halt. Most people that are active here are actually pretty young and do act like that. You just can't expect high quality posts about political stuff or whatever from that crowd. If you want to engage in some interesting conversation, then maybe start one?!

Running around the board yelling at people is not helping so calm down Carbine20.

Oh and moshimonsters1 and evilcrimzonwolf, please use the Arcade Prehacks Forum - ArcadePrehacks Chat for meaningless conversation like the one on this thread.

Anyway, i am locking this now!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234