Arcade Prehacks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Need new mods. 2 violations in this thread.

Carbine20, what is wrong with you? I have seen your comments on other threads telling members they should be banned. Are you that pessimistic? And I disagree with you all the way.

Okay. Go through my posts from a year ago. People were getting banned and punished like they should be. You and evilcrimson, and lots of other members are turning this forum to crap. Spamming, posting in the wrong sections, cheating post counts by spamming threads ALL DAY. What I mean is your posts do not help anybody. I've seen lots that are just, "hmmmmmmmmm" and stupid stuff like that. If I was a mod you'd be gone back in August. And also, I'm not being pessimistic, you think I see the bad side of things? You wouldn't last in this forum 2 years ago kid. You're only here because no one else is. Mods aren't doing their jobs... people just post and post and post...

Banned
    HONESTLY! carbine what is your problem why do keep going around complaining and moaning about the posts get over it! just because you're a senior member and you joined in 2009 doesn't mean you're more special or better than everybody else!
    Last edited by evilcrimzonwolf; 11-04-2013 at 07:51 PM.

Banned
    Well thank you for telling us Zucker about what reputation points do but what does the thing that is under your rank do and it says like off the scale distinguished road and all that

Ermm.. Evilcrimzonwolf it's too late to say that lol. This thread should be locked.

Banned
    make your own thread to find out then! (saying to disease89)

Banned
    Your the one who is destroying this forum Carbine telling people they need to be banned and punished. Your acting like your a Administrator but your not so why don't you just let everybody be happy and post on the forum. Without you being a jerk Talking to Carbine20
    Last edited by Disease89; 11-04-2013 at 08:11 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12