Arcade Prehacks

View Poll Results: What is your personality, who are you?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Good

2 20.00%
  • Bad

1 10.00%
  • Super happy

3 30.00%
  • evil

0 0%
  • Shy

0 0%
  • Horny

3 30.00%
  • naughty

1 10.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Choose a side

Banned

Cool Choose a side

Just answer the question.

Banned
    I already answered it.

All you guys do is post nothing but spam, crap, and everything else that's useless... turned the forums to trash. And where are the mods?

Banned
    What mods? we are the ones making the forums trash? actually... you're the ones, I mean your type people are the ones that made the forums trash, actually, we are the ones making the forums more... interesting then they were before, they were boring, but now, look at them, Their... great!

My kind? I've been here for four years, and if they hadn't converted reputation to karma, and still had users with most karma list, I'd probably still be on the leaderboard. Go check out my posts from years ago. That is when this forum was good, and when they left, and the noobs came, you, crimson, moshi that is when it became trash.

Ugh! Why are you so annoying, the mods in ArcadePreHacks are nice and kind mods who don't put rude remarks! You are the one who should and must be banned! Anyway mods are not here because they are enjoying life outside having a break on their job. But you! Yes you only come to ArcadePreHacks just to be rude and fill the forum with negativity. You are the sad one cyber bullying other members telling them to be banned. You know if you turned to a mod I will seriously quit ArcadePreHacks, and if you don't like my thread or other threads don't even look at it or even reply to it! Oh yeah I'm a noob only the rubbish stupid people will use that word. That word is lame and so are you. There are rules not to be rude to members but ohh you are disobeying that! Why don't you get banned, so the world will be happy one day.

Quote Originally Posted by moshimonsters1 View Post
    Ugh! Why are you so annoying, the mods in ArcadePreHacks are nice and kind mods who don't put rude remarks!
    LOL WHAT? I've seen only 1 mod since coming back to this forum! OMG how stupid can someone be lol. I'll just leave it at that, because you can't reason with kids. Oh, I'm cyber bullying you now, don't cry! LmAO telling someone they broke the rules or they should be banned is me expressing my opinion about these childish members. That's not cyber bullying kid, the cops will tell you the same if you're already calling them. I hope they do make me a mod, just so I can ban you 12 times over XD APH won't miss you dude, APH is missing the people who were here before all these little fags. Noon lol. Rules not to be rude to members??? That doesn't count for people who've broken the rules lol. If you would just read old posts like I said XD You will know how this place used to work. If only I could bring killer and justin back for a day... hell, I'd be banned too for saying ****, but at least the spammers and kids under the age of 13 would be gone. If you would just go through my posts, you would see that I obviously have more friends than you XD they just don't log on anymore.

As I said I don't care about what you are saying I still can live my life without a stupid person telling me what to say. So just shut up no one cares our freaking talk is over. I've had enough with you and I don't care because you have been abusive and should be banned. We will just have to wait for the mods to see who gets banned me or you. That's all it is, just to wait and the decision is made.

Lol, quit calling names retard! you really are pathetic. I know I'm gonna get banned, for calling you a ****tard, saying ****, and honestly I could care less. You called me names back, so you're in just as much trouble as me O.O Lol nub, no one told you what to say! Our freaking talk is over? Again, you're making yourself sound like a 12 year old, not good. What mods lmao, there's only one who stops by at least twice a week, zucker. I was here before him though too, so he wouldn't get it.

SelectLOL is online maybe we could ring him here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast