Arcade Prehacks

View Poll Results: What is your personality, who are you?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Good

2 20.00%
  • Bad

1 10.00%
  • Super happy

3 30.00%
  • evil

0 0%
  • Shy

0 0%
  • Horny

3 30.00%
  • naughty

1 10.00%
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Choose a side

Hybrid View

Banned

Cool Choose a side

Just answer the question.

Banned
    I already answered it.

All you guys do is post nothing but spam, crap, and everything else that's useless... turned the forums to trash. And where are the mods?

Banned
    What mods? we are the ones making the forums trash? actually... you're the ones, I mean your type people are the ones that made the forums trash, actually, we are the ones making the forums more... interesting then they were before, they were boring, but now, look at them, Their... great!

My kind? I've been here for four years, and if they hadn't converted reputation to karma, and still had users with most karma list, I'd probably still be on the leaderboard. Go check out my posts from years ago. That is when this forum was good, and when they left, and the noobs came, you, crimson, moshi that is when it became trash.

Ugh! Why are you so annoying, the mods in ArcadePreHacks are nice and kind mods who don't put rude remarks! You are the one who should and must be banned! Anyway mods are not here because they are enjoying life outside having a break on their job. But you! Yes you only come to ArcadePreHacks just to be rude and fill the forum with negativity. You are the sad one cyber bullying other members telling them to be banned. You know if you turned to a mod I will seriously quit ArcadePreHacks, and if you don't like my thread or other threads don't even look at it or even reply to it! Oh yeah I'm a noob only the rubbish stupid people will use that word. That word is lame and so are you. There are rules not to be rude to members but ohh you are disobeying that! Why don't you get banned, so the world will be happy one day.