Arcade Prehacks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Can I suggest a change to the comments?

Ok so I suggest that we change the rules on the comments because 9/10 comments on every game are "Woooo first comment" "woo 2nd"! And I know I'm not the only one that it ticks off. Can we change it so that it's not allowed to do that?

Re: Can I suggest a change to the comments?

you mean on the main site?
    Just an FYI to everyone, I don't hack anymore. I have stuff that I do outside of this. Goodbye and goodluck

Yeah he means on the main site no-one has done "YEAH FIRST COMMENT" at least yet on the forum.

Eh it's a commenting area, freedom of speech. If we made a rule saying "No conquering the first place comment", the rule would never be followed and just get laughed at. I can understand about a rule saying "No spamming" though.

Yeah just to stop the spamming because the games comments are for commenting on the game and hack not for 11 year olds to gain pride over having the first comment and bragging about it. I just find it annoying that every time I look at the comments for things like "Nice game, hacks are really fun", or "Terrible. Hacks don't even make it worth the play", I get "Lol first comment yeah woo!" "Lol 2nd" "lol no i wuz first u fag" "no i was you idiot learn to spell" etc...

Jmax, can you offer a solution to that?,

it is not easy to control what people type. Also, it requires a lot of time to moderate every single comment.
    [color=#FF4000]“Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.”
    - Jalal Uddin Rumi
    [/color]

Quote Originally Posted by Persian_Sword[AFG
    ]Jmax, can you offer a solution to that?,

it is not easy to control what people type. Also, it requires a lot of time to moderate every single comment.
    No I think he is saying that if they try if just gets delete automatically like if you swear it's like **** well if I was like

Before:First Comment good game
    then press enter
    After: sorry comment can not be posted by saying first comment

but hey that's my suggestion

Well there can't be nothing done with the first comment phrase. Also I don't see anybody spamming in the comments area. So case closed?

But to just throw out an idea to yall, there should be a 30-45 second wait limit before commenting the same or another game so there won't be no problem with spamming.

No. I am trying to say that we make sure everyone knows not to spam or fase the consequences. Like maybe as you sign up you have to take a test which askes you questions on what to/not to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Jmax
    No. I am trying to say that we make sure everyone knows not to spam or fase the consequences. Like maybe as you sign up you have to take a test which askes you questions on what to/not to do.
    Well we got rules about it now.
    Check here, http://www.arcadeprehacks.com/forum/...-the-main-site

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast