Arcade Prehacks

Like Tree1Likes

Thread: How to hack

Banned
    Last edited by Disease89; 11-22-2013 at 11:17 PM.

Banned
    Thanks Disease89

Banned
    Okay Zucker well first what does that even mean that you removed. Its not like its on ArcadePreHacks its on another website where your not a moderator.

Banned
    Okay Zucker well first what does that even mean that you removed. Its not like its on ArcadePreHacks its on another website where your not a moderator.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrsoundwave68 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Disease89 View Post
    Oh, what a coincidence

Well and in the description of the video i removed there was a link to an illegal torrent, thus i removed it. Why would i need to be a moderator there? It is against our rules here and right here on this forum i did my moderation!

Hacking is a art
    Cheat Engine and for Letters Art Money

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ZuckeR View Post
    Oh, what a coincidence

Well and in the description of the video i removed there was a link to an illegal torrent, thus i removed it. Why would i need to be a moderator there? It is against our rules here and right here on this forum i did my moderation!
    There's no virus i used it correctly no viruses have been detected so that's not a illegal file...

Okay, Disease89/Mrsoundwave68 it is enough! You might have noticed that even if you delete your posts i can undelete them and i already saw that you made the same post under two different names with the same IP. Oh and you edited your original post after i edited it and put a new link there without any note. You are clearly trying to mislead other users and dicredit me, well go ahead and enjoy your ban then!