Arcade Prehacks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hacking

Hacking

I need someone to hack mechquest.So i can get a few nova gems and stuff.

Re: Hacking

Quote Originally Posted by SKA111
    I need someone to hack mechquest.So i can get a few nova gems and stuff.
    wrong section... and mechquest is a multiplayer online game...

Hacking

isn't there anyway to hack into it and get more nova gems.

Quote Originally Posted by SKA111
    isn't there anyway to hack into it and get more nova gems.
    yes only pro people can hack this game(I am not pro)

you can hack mechquest but not for those things. nova gems and star captains are server sided so you cant get those. you can get temporary star captain to do like missions and stuff but you cant buy any star captain stuff.

if anyone hacks nova gems that are spendable or a permanent star captain, its illegal because it costs money. go to CEF for a mechquest trainer
    Just an FYI to everyone, I don't hack anymore. I have stuff that I do outside of this. Goodbye and goodluck

Quote Originally Posted by sme11y
    you can hack mechquest but not for those things. nova gems and star captains are server sided so you cant get those. you can get temporary star captain to do like missions and stuff but you cant buy any star captain stuff.

if anyone hacks nova gems that are spendable or a permanent star captain, its illegal because it costs money. go to CEF for a mechquest trainer
    yep just like its impossble to hack preimership which costs real money, plus its illegal but mechquest gamemoney is hackble xD

Quote Originally Posted by axzus

yep just like its impossble to hack preimership which costs real money, plus its illegal but mechquest gamemoney is hackble xD
    the amount you get is hackable up to i think 2000 but you cant click like a button and you get 999999999 gold, you actually have to battle to get some
    Just an FYI to everyone, I don't hack anymore. I have stuff that I do outside of this. Goodbye and goodluck

Quote Originally Posted by axzus

the amount you get is hackable up to i think 2000 but you cant click like a button and you get 999999999 gold, you actually have to battle to get some
    i dno that xD never mind by the way multiplayer game is always hard to hack...

well its not encrypted so using variables isnt that hard. but making swfs for the game is somewhat difficult

well its not encrypted so using variables isnt that hard. but making swfs for the game is somewhat difficult
    oh yeah i got a question if you use sothink scan varaibles, if the game is encrypt is that means the variables are in hex?

cause my friend said it is, just wanna make sure...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast