Arcade Prehacks

Thread: 1 Year of APH!

Wink 1 Year of APH!

Hey guys, today is 20/12/2013, and you know why it's sooooo special?

It's because exactly 1 year ago (20/12/2012) I joined APH, so today I celebrate being here in this awesome site for 1 year! At the start I was a total noob, I even got banned for 1 week (the longest week in my life, seriously!) for posting in maybe 10 threads that were inactive for 1 month or whatever...

My first post went like this...:

Hey, guys! I'm still a Junior Member on ArcadePreHacks and..... I wanted to know how I can gain a "reputation"... i don't want to be a Legendary Member (yet, it would be great!), I just want to know how to gain reputation, quit being a Junior Member... because I feel from being a Junior Member, that I am invisible to everyone, that I don't belong here or that I don't exist in this site... And feeling that is horrible and makes me sad... please help me gain a reputation...
    I mean, WHAT? This was maybe the most strange thing I ever wrote in MY WHOLE LIFE! I just "dreamed" of being known to everyone... LOL! But I feel soooo happy to know that I have been here for 1 year! I am not posting this because I am leaving the site, I actually plan of being here for more years (until I get tired of APH, which is difficult to happen)!

At the start, I thinked of the community as a group of hackers and unpolite people but I realized that you were just great people!

This is the best site I have ever gone to, seriously!

Well guys, I pretend of being here in APH for a lot more years so don't expect to see me leaving the site!

Congratulations! My 5th anniversary will be in about 5 months (I joined 10 May 2009), or even earlier if you count my first account, xURANUSx who joined 16 April 2009. I can't wait!

And btw, you think YOUR first posts were nooby!??!? YOU HAVEN'T SEEN MINE!!!!

Screenshot by Lightshot

I miss the good times when JustinCredible was active :'( :'( :'( .

Screenshot by Lightshot
    Screenshot by Lightshot

Good times, man, good times :'( :'( .
    Last edited by SUM1; 12-21-2013 at 03:35 PM.

Heh, my third year anniversary was about 3 and a half months . But i think i'm still a Junior Member. I still don't know how to find my introduction post, I was a dumb idiot back then.

Quote Originally Posted by asd123 View Post
    Heh, my third year anniversary was about 3 and a half months . But i think i'm still a Junior Member. I still don't know how to find my introduction post, I was a dumb idiot back then.
    Just go to your profile, in the sidebar on the left go to "Find latest posts" or "Find latest topics created" or whatever it's called, then go to the last page, and there it is.

I've tried that. The thing is is that my last page of latest posts is glitched so I can't reach it.

Quote Originally Posted by asd123 View Post
    I've tried that. The thing is is that my last page of latest posts is glitched so I can't reach it.
    That happened to me too, but I found if you start from the first page and go to the next and the next one, or by process of elimination, find the nearest page to the glitched page, you can reach your early posts. Now the problem went away randomly for me I don't even have any glitched pages.