Arcade Prehacks

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Help with Variable Scanner

Alright I figured it out thanks!

I finished working on the two trainers I was working on (1. Club Penguin My little brother asked me to make, 2. Heli Attack 2 I did out of free will) Now I just need to know how to get them to work like so I can open them and play them

Quote Originally Posted by Certifiedxkilla
    Alright I figured it out thanks!

I finished working on the two trainers I was working on (1. Club Penguin My little brother asked me to make, 2. Heli Attack 2 I did out of free will) Now I just need to know how to get them to work like so I can open them and play them
    if you need help just ask
    Just an FYI to everyone, I don't hack anymore. I have stuff that I do outside of this. Goodbye and goodluck

Alright I got all the Variables right and tested it and working now I just need to figure out to get it into Rar or Exe file format can you guys/girls help me?

file - make project1 an exe. - save it - do that again but instead of saving it, right click on the name in the "make project" box - "compress to name.rar and email"

in the email

file - save attachments - save it somewhere

there you go
    Just an FYI to everyone, I don't hack anymore. I have stuff that I do outside of this. Goodbye and goodluck

do you mind posting pics thats a little hard for me to understand and also does it make a difference that i have VB6 portable?

Quote Originally Posted by Certifiedxkilla
    do you mind posting pics thats a little hard for me to understand and also does it make a difference that i have VB6 portable?
    ill post pics later. but no it doesnt matter

Do you have the pictures I saved it as Project.exe and then what is the make project box?

Sme11y we have a problem, my VB6 doesn't have the ability of saving as an .exe "Make project1 an .exe" is gray (Which means I can't click it) so what do I do ?

odd... have you pressed the "reg key" button when it first loads up?

cause my vb6 portable has the ability

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast