Arcade Prehacks

ERROR. The Server Could Not Load Command x97523

What Is A Unity 3D Game?

I Know That They Cant Be Hacked But, What Are They?

Unity is a game development ecosystem: a powerful rendering engine fully integrated with a complete set of intuitive tools and rapid workflows to create interactive 3D and 2D content; easy multiplatform publishing; thousands of quality, ready-made assets in the Asset Store and a knowledge-sharing community.
    For independent developers and studios, Unity’s democratizing ecosystem smashes the time and cost barriers to creating uniquely beautiful games. They are using Unity to build a livelihood doing what they love: creating games that hook and delight players on any platform.

Quote Originally Posted by Supermax1912 View Post
    I Know That They Cant Be Hacked But, What Are They?
    Unity3D is a 3D engine that is available for various platforms like Windows/OS X/iOS/Android. Those games can be stand-alone games that you have to download to play. Some others are available with a browser plugin and can be played on various sites. And they can be hacked quite easily, they are just not supported by APH as we concentrate on hacking Flash games.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivals1789Miyogi View Post
    Unity is a game development ecosystem...
    Why not give a link instead of copy-paste? Unity - Game engine, tools and multiplatform

they are just not supported by APH as we concentrate on hacking Flash games.
    i wish they did so i can actually get a lot of things in a unity 3D game called overtorque stunt racing

I like unity games