Arcade Prehacks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Room 101

Thumbs Up Room 101

As you may know Room 101 is actually a BBC show. So, I made another version as a forum game. You simply banish anything in Room 101 which can never exist ever again, you persuade why you banned this object and so on...

Rules:

-No double posting.
    -Be creative and persuasive.

I'll start:

I banish Sparkling water aka carbonated water to Room 101 because it tastes dreadful and should never be made. It feels as if your drinking Sprite but with no flavour and just the fizz. Sparkling water has higher acidity than still water which will damage your teeth more than still water and therefore it should be banished.

Now continue..!

i banish babies from room 101 because they always cry and poo in their nappies which sometimes can fill the whole room with the disgusting smell!

I banish everything possible.

Quote Originally Posted by tmanzz122 View Post
    I banish everything possible.
    I banish people not following the second rule of this game. If you do not have a nice idea/explanation then why do you bother to reply? Come up with something original/funny/persuasive!

i banish gas cylinders from room 101 because if something wrong happens to them they WILL EXPLODE!

I banish Advertisements to Room 101, they are complete useless as they are boring which doesn't connect with what you are watching. It'll mean you will have to wait for 5 minutes just to see what happens. Advertisements just create cliffhangers to films and tv shows which you really won't want.

in Kamiki village, hanging with Ammy and Issun.
    i ban okami haters from room 101, as the game is very innovative and should not be hated. they tried and succeeded in making storybook like graphics, but making them 3D. also, manipulating the world with the brush techniques is really fun. couple that with the best musical score ever heard in the history of capcom and one of the most powerful morals ever, and you have yourself one hell of a game that should not be hated.

let's face it. basic graphics = pretty smart. general relativity = pretty -removed- smart. okami and okamiden?

-REMOVED- GENIUS!
    Last edited by ZuckeR; 05-07-2014 at 06:06 PM. Reason: removed swear

i ban burger king because there is literally no point of it. There is already a mcdonalds, and who the hell likes apple fries???
    Once I saw a little boy taking his leftovers over to the counter, but when the waiter server menu person thingy saw it, she vomited on the desk. Like LOL we all went to pizza hut instead . Also, they copied Mcdonalds HAPPEH MEL! LIKE OMFG U IDIOATAS

banana dancing group w00t. Their very trained

I banish creepy ghosts from room 101 because..... well...... you know why

I banish all science haters to room 101 because science is what got us to what we have here and sci-fi is what makes us have new ideas for the world we live in.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast