Arcade Prehacks

Exclamation Outlook account blocked

I know I shouldn't have created this thread as it has no relations with ArcadePreHacks. But it does, I have a feeling someone in APH has hacked my account and therefore with the information he has, he is spamming junk mails. I knew this as I opened my junk mails I saw a APH friend request for a guy named 'nobody' this however isn't true as I haven't seen a friend request on this site. Which means someone is spamming my mails. My Outlook account has now been blocked as there is unusual activity, this is the junk mail.

I hope that somebody who will see this thread will understand what I have said and will give me a solution. At the moment I really don't know what to do, how can someone hack my account? The Outlook has told me to sign onto a computer, since I have none at the moment I am stuck. I am writing on an iPod at the moment. Please help me and reply if you have a solution. Also I don't know the person who is spamming my mails and I don't know how he knows my email either, many thanks.
    Last edited by moshimonsters1; 01-25-2014 at 08:13 PM.

I'm sorry for double posting, but please please help me. I need urgent help...

As you said, this has no relations to APH.

You need to recover and restore your outlook account. I guess there is no way to do that unless you can get access to a computer. When you do you should be able to login, change your password, and follow the instructions from outlook to restore your account.

Regarding how your outlook got hacked. It sounds like you use public shared computers? I would take more care when doing that, making sure to log out of these computers and that no passwords are saved. Still that does not illuminate all the risks of using public computers.

On your own private computers, you really need to have good internet security and virus software.

Thanks, but things are different know. I logged onto a computer on my account and now it's says I need a valid code which is from a phone... And i was using a private computer, though I still don't understand how this person can know my password and email and spam me. I guess my only solution is making a new account... Nonetheless thanks for helping me.