Arcade Prehacks

Crystal Story II version update?

Right, I think I am posting in the right forum for this. Been wandering the site reading rules and checking to make sure this wasn't done already.

So, anyway. Crystal Story II is a popular RPG here, coming from Kongregate. I noticed though that the version we have is still v1.0(Original Release) while over on Kongregate the creator Emmanuel has been applying updates to the game, currently v1.42 now. Adding missing bosses to the post-final dungeons, new features and bug fixes. I was just wondering if it was possible to bring the update to here as well given it's popularity?

Can't link to the original since this is technically my first post. Be gentle.

I'm gonna be gentle, you should delete this post and make a post in the request a hack section, alright? I'll cut you some slack because it's your first post.

That doesn't make much sense, it has been hacked already and the rules state not to request a game that has already been hacked. Plus I am not requesting any new hack, just an update to the actual game itself.

This is a section for cheats, not for game updates.

So is the "Request a Hack" section, if I submit a form there for a game that is already hacked it would be rejected outright which is why I am at a loss to where to really place this request.

The "Tips for A Successful Hack Request" thread has info on how to request an update to a game
    If they say no anyway,PM ffemt53 about it.