Arcade Prehacks

Page 5 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: The Robbery

*Follows these events from a safe distance*

Faster i can smell the radiation from my radiation proof juggernaut suitq *screams as my exposed left arm cripples in radiation and then quickly covers arm*

Nonsense I killed 3 of you and my plane can reflect any missiles such as nukes. And I still have the remaining 300 planes in contact ready for killing you all! *I send my advanced army police men down with their riot shields and their AK47's they surround Chaos, Cap and Super. They also wear advanced bulletproof jackets and vests which also ricochets bullets and anything else. They also wear bulletproof helmets also. As Cap, super and chaos cannot escape I order the men to gun 'em down.* I am up in the aeroplane and has just ordered a UAV to track their respawn spot.

Right where i want him! *DISABLES HOLOGRAMS AND CHARGES UP DEATH STAR 3.....2.....1 boooommmmm! HAHA YES GOODBYE SUCKER! vanishes into thin air again*

*Calls upon the power of love to heal his wounds*.

ERROR. The Server Could Not Load Command x97523
    We Got Away With Another Heist!!! F**K YES!!!

Wait... These Are Fake Diamonds... *Looks At Blown Up Shop And Sees Sign That Says "Kids Toy Store" RRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUGHHHHHHHHH HHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Round 4: Robbing Bill Gates's House (Requested By ChaocticCHAOS99)

Crap... This One Is Diffucult... I Need Better Hacking Software To Hack The Alarm, Its Going To Cost More Than This One Will Give Us...
    Last edited by Supermax1912; 03-12-2014 at 09:30 PM.

-Let's steal that too!

HEYYY capitano,supermax get inside your mechas you know how many defenses bill gates has! and yours capitino, supermax has built in dual miniguns AKA deathmachines and everything else you requested! *starts loading capitino's mecha with unlimited ammunition and in mine too then finishes off by putting ammunition in supermax's mecha too*
    Last edited by ChaoticCHAOS99; 03-13-2014 at 05:37 PM. Reason: added xtra stuff

-Thanks for the mechs. What's our plan?

infiltrate bill gates' safehouse almost kill him and steal the money! we need him alive for next month cos he gets 1 mill every second! we won't kill him cos if he dies our money goes! we approach his safehouse from three ways super you go left side capitino you go right side and i'll approach from front and i've got extra armour plating and a self destruct mode if i get close enough to his missile launchers,electric towers and the secondary defensives and just before i explode i will quickly eject and land in capitino's mech! i've put up a secondary and a third mecha controlling pod in capitino's and super's mechas *arms mecha with a self destruct bomb then climbs into own mecha* HEY i almost forgot these mechas can also fly just lift the cover of the blue button and press it but NOT IN HERE!

Page 5 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast