Arcade Prehacks

Problem playing a game

I'm having a problem playing a game on here, papa Louie when burgers attack 2, Keep getting a message saying download latest adobe flash I have the latest, and the latest version of Google, I have tried to play the game in Firefox had the same problem, even tried uninstalling flash and uninstalling a fresh one still tells me to download the latest. any suggestions on how I can get the game to work?

Mhm, there's an issue with the game itself. If it was your Flash then other games wouldn't be working either.
    Some people have commented on the Papa's game stating they're having the same issues.

This would be better off in the "Support, Suggestions & Bug Reports" section of the forum.
    All I can say is wait for it to get fixed. I can't tell if it is an issue with the game itself or if the hack is causing it to malfunction.

Doubt its the hack because I play this game on another site unhacked same problem its something with the game its self across all sites its on

hmmmm...... maybe the game's server doesn't and cant recognise the Adobe flash so maybe the problem is in the game OR the creators of the game were careless.