Arcade Prehacks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks and how to post flash games on APH

Well if it's not a game you see that has been hacked yet, post the game info on the "Request Hack" forum... If it is a hacked game I don't really know... Sorry!

Something you probably shouldnt do is be cautious of this website because Im pretty sure that it's legal but it is illegal to hack but I don't think you make a website like this without special premission ... But I havent seen any problems exept for games loading slow so if your'e worried about this site being illegal... it's not and to get more friends just get involved, post some stuff like comments on a game you like.

And how to chat with each other

In your mind. You see me, don't you? No? Well, let me just change a few things to my liking.
    You can read the forum rules as tmanzz advised you to do so. All the information is there already, it's complex and descriptive and you will atleast get used to the ArcadePreHack atmosphere so that you don't need to ask as many questions which can be easily answered if you read the rules. You can chat with one another by Visitor Messages on their profile, PMing them send a private message on their profile which other people cannot see and the simpliest one, chatting on forums but not too much as you can spam and thus, get banned.

Quote Originally Posted by meweak View Post
    Thanks and how to post flash games on APH
    You can't that was removed a long time ago (1year) due to some trying to do a DOS attack on the Site (Denial Of Service). Now we only request.
    Quote Originally Posted by wannedal000 View Post
    Something you probably shouldnt do is be cautious of this website because Im pretty sure that it's legal but it is illegal to hack but I don't think you make a website like this without special premission ... But I havent seen any problems exept for games loading slow so if your'e worried about this site being illegal... it's not and to get more friends just get involved, post some stuff like comments on a game you like.
    See above, it is legal because we have permission to do it. (List of approved sites in forum rules) (I think)
    Quote Originally Posted by meweak View Post
    And how to chat with each other
    Chat box removed due to to much spam and an attempted password stealing. (I stopped it)
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAnOldVCR View Post
    You can read the forum rules as tmanzz advised you to do so. All the information is there already, it's complex and descriptive and you will atleast get used to the ArcadePreHack atmosphere so that you don't need to ask as many questions which can be easily answered if you read the rules. You can chat with one another by Visitor Messages on their profile, PMing them send a private message on their profile which other people cannot see and the simpliest one, chatting on forums but not too much as you can spam and thus, get banned.
    Thank you! Someone has got the idea here!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12