Arcade Prehacks

Battallion: Arena (Reuploaded)

Game url:
    http://www.kongregate.com/games/urba...attalion-arena

Hacks:
    Hacks: Hackbar: (1) Infinite health and life to all units and buildings. (2) *slider* - change current enviroment terrain clicked on and selected to be different. (3) instant capture of all but command centers or vital components that result in instant defeat if captured. (4) instant money MAX button and finally the (5) keyboard button: Money *with min and max slider* ranging from to 1,000,000 to 1 trillion

an explanation to why theres no game link, CAUSE THE GREEDY ROBBER DELETED IT, I want it reuploaded:

Urbansquall took down the highlight of Battallion for me: The level editor... SelectLOL, upload and hack the level editor please. Urbansquall outraged so many people so its time to show him up and have people flock to you. and let me make this clear! People PAID for the level editor to unlock content and create more custom maps, it had a community, it had extra content you could pay to unlock, when squall took it down he not only caused an outrage, HE ROBBED USERS ON KONG! Urbansqualls entire shouts page is dedicated on kongregate to the rage and anger urbansquall wrought upon themselves...

But these werent premium items, you paid for about only 2 units to unlock that the enemy already had acess to: spider tanks and some type of other powerful tank, and that was it.

and the other paid-for stuff was things like extra maps to unlock so you had more space to customize maps which I thought uransquall went overboard with since you only got 2 empty maps to start off with... I used to challenge myself all the time with my own creations and then urbansquall pulled the shotgun on the thing I loved most, and also due to that I vowed to quit kongregate for 2 years and avised all my friends who loved urbansquall to do the same, what urbansquall did was appalling and outright evil to me.

I've discussed this a bit and again and bit with friends privately, and now I'm posting my thoughts publicly: and I feel if the community didn't rely too much on all players being connected on one server and instead having the option to stay offline if they don't want to compete would help stabalize Battallion: Arena, along wih the ability to convert digital money into energy and use the energy to create real cash to further support the games servers, so that maintenance wouldn't be so expensive. The games community, in this way, to be supported by a virtual community would benefit everyone. Every button press on your keyboard or mouse click woud energize the games economy (literally), in other words.