Arcade Prehacks

Cool Free Minecraft and many other game related stuff for free!

Hey guys!

CLICK THIS LINK

-deleted- for your free account! Just post your referral url/link here and we can get free stuff just by clicking it! Accounts are made based by your ip so no sign up needed! PLUS if we get 10 clicks each we can get either Minecraft premium code or Battlefield 3 + 5 DLCs. I personally just want ten for Minecraft! LETS WORK TOGETHER!

JamesKiro

P.S. This link is completely safe, checked it with anti-virus stuff and is legit. Also everything there is free, you just need to get people to click your links wherever they are. I'm gonna do a video about it for youtube.

P.S.S. If you can give us yours we can click yours and stuff and in the end we all get points!

P.S.S.S. I think only one click per IP/account so yeah. We need 10 peeps to get Minecraft.

P.S.S.S.S. There are no rules against this stuff and its in gaming which it is gaming related so don't f**king ban me for this. Atleast you get free sh*t.
    Last edited by ZuckeR; 05-04-2014 at 09:38 AM. Reason: deleted link

Sorry guys!

Is a scam!

I didn't do my research D:

Anyways you get a survey and if you fill it out you still get 0.

Are you really so naive to think that you can get games online for free with referrals?

Quote Originally Posted by xxSharpfirexx View Post
    Are you really so naive to think that you can get games online for free with referrals?
    How do you think Jackasses like those people earn money?

They earn money from the clicks and the ads and all that ****. Like come on. If they were earning so much money they could afford that sh*t to get new customers because once the cats outta the bag BOOM!

Anyways your Signatures link aint working :3

Quote Originally Posted by JamesKiro View Post
    P.S.S.S.S. There are no rules against this stuff and its in gaming which it is gaming related so don't f**king ban me for this. Atleast you get free sh*t.
    You should get banned solely for that swearing at us and your stupidity to believe this scam!

Also stop swearing an don't double post!

Quote Originally Posted by JamesKiro View Post
    How do you think Jackasses like those people earn money?

They earn money from the clicks and the ads and all that ****. Like come on. If they were earning so much money they could afford that sh*t to get new customers because once the cats outta the bag BOOM!
    There are enough people that believe these sites. Once they are too well known they simply create a new site.

"You can get X that normally costs money for free, you just have to do Y." Something like this should always make you suspicious.

Anyway, locked!