Arcade Prehacks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Proper introductions are in order.

Hello, name's Andrew. On this forum my IFN (In forum name) is asd123. I have been part of this forum for quite awhile and while it might seem strange for me to be posting an introduction this late, it really isn't because my initial introduction was extremely half-assed, if you want some lulz, check it out. http://www.arcadeprehacks.com/forum/threads/13393-hello. Well, here i'm going to be giving a proper introduction of myself. I am a big fan of anime, this includes things like Naruto, Death Note, DBZ, etc. I love basketball and my favorite team would be the Chicago Bulls. I'm currently 14 years old, fairly young I suppose. This is my real introduction to APH, and I hope everyone reading this has a great day.

Nice to meet you.

In your mind. You see me, don't you? No? Well, let me just change a few things to my liking.
    Another anime fan... I guess you're not the only one, so am I. Anyway, Nice to meet you even though on a forum page you literally called me an idiot. We all make mistakes so I'm fine with it.

I am not a anime fan and I had a reason to call an idiot if I did so. I was trying to be polite.

I didn't make a thread for pointless bickering. VCR, there is no need to mention it. Cap, no need to continue a negative conversation, alright?

Yes, yes. I agree. So, what kind of games do you like?

I am a huge fan of RPG games, I have always been one. Sadly, APH doesn't make many RPG games. I'm also a fan of strategy games because I love to make my brain work

Hello asd123 nice to meet you to! I also enjoy playing RPG games, I agree APH has very few hacked RPG games.

cool nice to meet you asd123 i see your an anime fan! my favourite anime character is Ichigo Kurasaki Definitely! there's one episode where ichigo goes full hollow and almost kills his friend while defeating the Hollow enemy! err i think i should stop writing now

Lel it's fine. Thanks for everyone who has replied to my thread. Nice to meet all of you as well.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast