Arcade Prehacks

Thread: The Return Home

The Return Home

...Now where were we?

Alrighty then. So, before I begin, a little backstory. I joined here in October of 2008, left in February, returned in December of 2009, and got Forum Helper status in February of 2010. I resigned in December 2011 after everything died out.

This morning, I got a message from one of my friends (I forget his username, it's been quite a while), saying that things around here have started to pick up again. "Interesting!", I told him, and decided to check it out. I did keep my word, by the way; I do play on APH from time to time.

What's changed? First and foremost, Ultamiya doesn't exist anymore. It dissolved in March of 2013, three years after it began. I had another country for a while, Varina, but that didn't last too long because I found another nation to work for: Heaven. I'm saving Varina for another era.

Second, I'm a senior now and going to be graduating in less than a month. (If everything goes right), so there's that,

And third, in regards to gaming and other hobbies, I haven't really changed that much.

I'm going to be spending a couple hours browsing through my old posts. Until then, godspeed.
    1 Thessalonians 4:16-17: The Lord comes swiftly.

AUBURN. It's great to see you back man. I'm pretty sure everyone is gonna love hearing this. Welcome back!

In your mind. You see me, don't you? No? Well, let me just change a few things to my liking.
    I guess the old members are contributing back to the forums, this is great news. Even though I don't know who are you are... (Wheren't you an ex-Moderator?) Welcome back! Let's hope the forums are slowly fitting together into a large jigsaw puzzle as members will increase and we shall become one big community again.

He was a Forum Moderator, the one one step below Moderator.
    Auburn, delete your damn PMs. Your inbox is full.