Arcade Prehacks

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: How do I hack?

Question How do I hack?

Can somebody PM me on how to hack flash games?.

In your mind. You see me, don't you? No? Well, let me just change a few things to my liking.
    Well I don't know, but I'd do know you can check here: Random Tutorials

You can also maybe check YouTube or search it up on Google. You have to download specific programmes which allows you to hack games.

You press the Magic Button.

i dont know

Cool

AHA another double poster

The easiest way is just by using Cheat Engine. One of the simplest methods of using cheat engine is variable searching.

1) Straight value (4 byte)
    This is the easiest. If you have 100hp, just search for 100 using cheat engine, and specifying the variable type as 4 byte. When you get hit and go down to 80 hp (or whatever) all you have to do is scan for the new amount. Repeat until you find a variable, and you're in business. If you're dealing with a variable that you don't know the numeric value for, you have to start with the "Unknown initial value" search and then search for an "increased" or "decreased" value as appropriate every time your health (or gold, or mana, or whatever) changes. This takes much longer, and often will give you multiple 'final' results, so whenever you know a value, put it in exactly.

2) Value * 8 (4 byte)
    Some versions of Flash try to obfuscate their variables by multiplying everything by 8. So to use the example above, when you have 100hp, search for 800. When you have 80hp, search for 640, and so on. Apart from multiplying by 8 to get your search value, this is identical to the first method. Be careful about putting new values in - sometimes putting in a variable that is not a multiple of 8 will crash the game and/or your browser.

3) Double (Double)
    A "double" is a type of variable that holds a decimal value, up to 15 digits precision. Some games use this, especially where you see decimal values in the game. Be careful though - sometimes a decimal value of "15.2 gold" will be represented by a 4-byte value of 152 (or 1216, as appropriate). This type of variable is also commonly used for quickly incrementing measurements - clocks, timers, etc.

4) Double *8 (Double)
    I've only seen this once or twice, but occasionally the Double value will be multiplied by 8 in the same way as a 4-byte value can be. I've never seen an actual decimal be multiplied by 8, it's only been when the Double is being used to represent a whole number that this has occurred in my experience.

5) (Value *8) + X
    This is a 4 byte address that is modified after being multiplied. The most common permutation seems to be (Value *8)+6. So if your health was 100, you would search for 806. If your health drops to 90, search for 726.

No one will teach you. You have to learn yourself! Read the rules and next time maybe search the forums for the HACKING TUTORIAL. They do not teach you, you have to read the tutorial and figure it out what each part means! This thread needs to be closed... @awesomego Double posting isn't as bad as posting how to hack! @Tapwater that is only for CE and there are more than just that like EXACT VALUE and 8 Bytes as well as Unknown Value but you can't hack games with CE and then put it online! Cheat Engine doesn't work when you come back to a game after reloading or something else because they change values and other things and stuff... Anyways the only way it would work is create a profile with the SWF, hack it and then post it! (That's assuming it can't be named and if it has to be just hope it has a in-game profile renamer)

No duh there's more, but I wasn't going to go into full-detail since he's new to hacking. Also, I never said you just hack it with CE and put it online, you're getting things all mixed up. Also, CE does work if you come back to a game after reloading, it could just most likely mean the process changed. I know about the SWF dumper and decompiler, lad.

@JamesKiro he posted useless replys

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast