Arcade Prehacks

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: How do I hack?

How Can hack Games With leveage419 and selectLOL ?

Pls Help me on how to hack games Like leverage419 and selectLOL ?

Guys, public hack submissions have been stopped for about two years ago after someone tried a DDoS attack on APH, among other things.
    Take a look at this thread, as the head admin (Xnite) has posted about this: http://www.arcadeprehacks.com/forum/...-a-hackkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not that easy

Quote Originally Posted by JamesKiro View Post
    No one will teach you. You have to learn yourself! Read the rules and next time maybe search the forums for the HACKING TUTORIAL. They do not teach you, you have to read the tutorial and figure it out what each part means! This thread needs to be closed... @awesomego Double posting isn't as bad as posting how to hack! @Tapwater that is only for CE and there are more than just that like EXACT VALUE and 8 Bytes as well as Unknown Value but you can't hack games with CE and then put it online! Cheat Engine doesn't work when you come back to a game after reloading or something else because they change values and other things and stuff... Anyways the only way it would work is create a profile with the SWF, hack it and then post it! (That's assuming it can't be named and if it has to be just hope it has a in-game profile renamer)
    I Know this Topic has been dead for awhile but this guy here ^
    Seems Real Ignorant.. First off the 'No one will teach you' part of your message is pretty dumb
    ive taken time out to teach multiple people how to 'Hack' I Still take my time to help and teach newcomers
    how to get started and taking there first steps into programming and where to start..

Double posting isn't as bad as posting how to hack!
    If Somebody wants to learn let them learn dont hold them back and put them down..

Anyways the only way it would work is create a profile with the SWF, hack it and then post it!
    Honestly i dont even know what this means.. If you want to Hack an Swf you can do so by Decompiling using any of the many Flash Decompilers out today... Some allow you to make edits but are very buggy.. as others will just allow you to see the Code allowing you to make your edits using a Hex Editor.. Which of course you will need a Decompressor first..

This post isnt just meant for this guy which most likely doesnt even use this forum anymore.. Its more for Anyone who reads this , as this is towards you as well.. Dont put people down and tell them not to ask for help.. If they want to learn let them learn , help them if you can.. its always great to teach someone..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123