Arcade Prehacks

Red face SelectLOL celebration!

Hi guys. just recently I was looking for something that SelectLOL had posted but I forgot the name. And while I was searching through, I found that SelectLOL has done so much hard work us. He has told people many times to not break the rules, yet it seems like people never learn. Even I made him repeat it through Wanting them to hack berzerk ball2. I just want to say, that SelectLOL had done a great deal of work for us, and all I ever see is people in the comments saying, "Yay. Now selectlol needs to do more games. NOW." and don't forget, people have done threads before, but I just think that SelectLOL really needs, just, needs a break. he made 3000 GAMES. JUST FOR US. And were never happy with what he gives us. we never keep on playing and say, "this is good. SelectLOL really needs a break. We should give him one." Instead, we keep on demanding. I have to say, not in a mean way, that SelectLOL is kinda grumpy. and it's probably because of us demanding him. I hope this thread get's seen, and that SelectLOL get's a break. But for now, let's celebrate his 3000 game achievement.

YAY go selectlol! and i agree with you he really does need a break but then that would leave only 1 hacker to hack the games that people are asking for there are only 2 pro game hackers

In your mind. You see me, don't you? No? Well, let me just change a few things to my liking.
    I agree, if selectLOL really had a break there would be only one hacker -leverage, thus leverage would have to work his ass off to hack those games we are currently requesting. And that would be very difficult and maybe impossible seeing that everyday a new request would show up. But anyway, selectLOL hasn't been online recently I haven't recalled him being as active as he used to, his profile doesn't even tell us his latest activity and what time he was online. Maybe he's got a vacation... Who knows?

Oh I forgot, congratulations selectLOL. Your hacks have been a work of art and pleasing to the eye.
    Last edited by JustAnOldVCR; 05-18-2014 at 01:02 PM.

Do you wanna know? seriously? Are you sure? well, i live in right there. you can't see it right?
    Hoooooooooooraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.... ........
    go SelectLOL!!!! we all supporting you all the timeeee!!!! i hope you can become a master game hacker

Congrats to SelectLOL for the 3000 game hacks!

SelectLOL is by far one of the best hackers I've ever come to see!

Wow what a speech GO selectLOL thanks for da hard work!