Arcade Prehacks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Post Off-Topic

Quote Originally Posted by Sonic931 View Post
    "Thanks to ce they have [content-deleted] up my game called Asphalt 8 it freezes now..."
    1. Late post to a year+ old post.
    2. Asphalt 8 shouldn't be hacked with cheat engine. That is a client-server game and a mod on client will refuse connection on server and break the game.

Also, please use complete english

Quote Originally Posted by Sonic931 View Post
    Thanks to ce they have fecked up my game called Asphalt 8 it freezes now grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    Asphalt 8 is a phone app, cheat engine is for computer, you must be some amazing programmer if you managed to create a version working for a phone game. Cheat engine is used to view and edit the memory of a program, most phones would prevent a program from doing such a thing. In addition, phone apps especially Gameloft games such as Asphalt 8 have become much more protective of programs that can help you cheat/hack, this is because phone apps focuses on in-app purchases, if you can hack in the game, the game developers do not make any money. AND if the game is client-server like tmanzz122 said, any changes to made to the client (which is your game) will cause the server to refuse connection with you.

I know of at least 4 programs that are like CE on Android including CE itself. On a rooted device you can pretty much do all the stuff that works on PC.

Quote Originally Posted by ZuckeR View Post
    I know of at least 4 programs that are like CE on Android including CE itself. On a rooted device you can pretty much do all the stuff that works on PC.
    You can actually get something like a Virtual Machine on Android using Get Linux , Its like a portable computer lol , Though i do know Android has something to do with linux already

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12