Arcade Prehacks

Thread: survive...

survive...

this game is about surviving the apocalypse, you start in your home, you can choose REAL things in your home to take with you, and start your journey to a military base in Europe, starting from the country you are in. simple and easy, each one will choose himself a vehicle, there are three things you can choose from motorcycle, car, bus. mentioning the way you got them, where each vehicle has it's properties, the motorcycle is fast and agile and can go through apocalyptic traffic easily but can't carry more than five things with you, the bus is very big where you can take all you want with you but is a prey for jams, car is a balanced mixture of both.
    1. no double posting
    2. no nukes/planes/helicopters/weapons that never existed/and superpowers
    3. be down to earth and take what you think that might fit (no sofas/beds/T.V etc...)
    4. cars capabilities: 4 survivors/ 10 items/ 20 miles per gallon/ 20 gallon tank
    5. motorcycle capabilities: 1 survivor/ 5 items/ 50 miles per gallon/ 5 gallon tank
    6. bus capabilities: 20 survivors/ 20 items/ 10 miles per gallon/ 40 gallon tank
    7. you CAN replace items with survivors or tho opposite, each survivor stands for 5 items

enjoy.
    I'll start
    I went out to my car after i knew about what happened, the apocalypse is beginning, I quickly went to grab my gun and rifle, and went to the kitchen and made 3 boxes of food, they might be enough for 10 days, i also brought 5 cartons of water bottles, just in case. i drove like a madman in the street, I moved 5 miles because of the jams, i was in newyork.
    Last edited by biomechanicalism; 06-27-2014 at 05:52 AM.

i demand superpowers

you can't have superpowers in an apocalypse survival game, use your brain, you can be a surviving man or a half eaten zombie. (choose). and besides that, it just spoils the fun...
    think of a game that you found so hard that got hacked so much that you can kill everything, that just spoils the fun.
    game + reasonable difficulty = XD
    game + ridiculous easiness = boring X2
    game + unbelievable hardness = what the !@#$%^&
    I think that proves my point...
    Last edited by biomechanicalism; 06-01-2014 at 05:27 AM.

i meet biomech when he stopped at my house, I also get my sports car and get supplies first aid kit, food that should last me about 1 week and 3 days, extra guns and 10 MASSIVE water bottles! i get into the car shove the key into the keyhole and start driving as fast as i could! I'm in new york too (because I really want to go to NYC in the future)

while driving side by side in the road, we found out that a nuke was released, that turned the whole state of Pennsylvania into a huge desert, but luckily we found some army cars with no gas but several troopers that survived, and after switching the gas from our old cars to the new 4x4 cars, we could drive easily drive 15 miles inside headed towards Chicago as we could find some water, we were running low after we helped the troopers, but luckily they had their ammo clips full and all their weapons were in good shape. (good luck with NYC)
    Last edited by biomechanicalism; 06-02-2014 at 01:23 AM.

While we are driving, a military convoy carrying food supplies passes by. I get out of the car pick up my sniper and snipe all the wheels of the cars the cars come crashing into each other then the abandoned house next to them. i quickly run to the cars and steal half of the food supplies. i then stuff some chicken into my mouth while loading up supplies into our own cars then rev the engine and drive to Chicago. (it's just a dream/wish to go there and i'll work hard when i get a job and go to NYC)

after a long drive, we found that the marines that accompanied us were spies that were ordered back to base, so after we rested and woke up, found that they had sabotaged the cars and escaped, leaving us in what had remained of Pennsylvania, no cars, no food, no water. after days of walking, we found a bus that was well armed, and another 4x4 army car, we found guns, food and water, enough for 3 days, and on we drove.(I hope your dream/wish of NYC comes true...)
    P.S: it's your turn to choose where are we going...
    images (2).jpg

choses monteal
    get bus
    gets ammo and peachs(10 of each)