Arcade Prehacks

Question Cheat engine vs flasm

Hello every one on Arcade Prehakcs forum!

I have a question about what is the best between flasm and cheat engine what is the differents between them and does cheat engine for with as3 and as2 games (Does flasm work with as3 and as2 gamse??)

Flasm and Cheat Engine are quite different.

Flasm does only work with AS2 and when you change something the hack will work every time you start that hacked game. Your game will be pre hacked which is where the term prehack come from. You can share these hacks by giving your friends a copy of the hacked game.

Cheat Engine does something different and works with pretty much every program that runs on your computer. You can scan the allocated memory of a program for certain values. Once you have the values you can change them to whatever you want. But you have to do that every time the game is running and cannot save the hack directly into the game.

So for a constant change in the game use flasm and for quick cheat use CE.

But dose cheat engine support as2 and as3?

Quote Originally Posted by killsare View Post
    But dose cheat engine support as2 and as3?
    Like i said, it does support every program that can run on your computer.

I was quite good at using CE but I couldn't really use the function of making trainers, perhaps I could post some trainers. and I did really think of that but, tho only problem that troubled me was "what next? after I post the trainer, what happens next?" , hope I could find answers.