Arcade Prehacks

ERROR. The Server Could Not Load Command x97523

Why APH Doesnt Hack Certain Games

Java Games: Most Java Games Require Downloads

Shockwave Games: The Shockwave Genre Is Mostly Dead, And Most Of The Games Dont Work.

Unity 3D Games: Unity 3D Games Are Extremely Glitchy, Laggy, And Seem Impossible To Play (For Some People, At Least)

Online Games: Laws

Multiplayer Or MMO Games: Same As Online Games...

Games With Premium Items That Can Be Bought With Money: That Can Cause The Creator's To Lose HUGE Amounts Of Money, Then They Could Just Sue APH.

Full Version Games: Same As Premium Item Games...

Browser Games: I Dont Really Know...

Hope This Helped You!

Quote Originally Posted by Supermax1912 View Post
    Java Games: Most Java Games Require Downloads
    What? No they do not require any download as long as you have Java installed. The games never got hacked as they were somewhat harder to hack while not being popular enough to really put much effort into them.

Shockwave Games: The Shockwave Genre Is Mostly Dead, And Most Of The Games Dont Work.
    Same here as for java games, too much effort and too few good games.

Unity 3D Games: Unity 3D Games Are Extremely Glitchy, Laggy, And Seem Impossible To Play (For Some People, At Least)
    That is so not the reason, actually Unity games are quite good in performance. If they do not run on your computer it seems you should get a new one. Depending on the games they do run on tablets so why would they be laggy on your PC. If Unity games will be available on APH in the future is still an open topic. Right now there still aren't that many good games that we could hack anyways.

Online Games: Laws

Multiplayer Or MMO Games: Same As Online Games...
    We do not hack all multiplayer games that can be played online with or without a registration. Basically due to the laws and because it takes the fun out of the game for others.

Games With Premium Items That Can Be Bought With Money: That Can Cause The Creator's To Lose HUGE Amounts Of Money, Then They Could Just Sue APH.
    This is pretty much right.

Full Version Games: Same As Premium Item Games...
    What do you mean with full version games? When talking about a full version of a game that we can not hack it is about versions that are either sitelocked or need to be purchased. Otherwise i would consider every game that is out of the development phase a full game.

Browser Games: I Dont Really Know...
    Seriously, what do people even mean when saying browser games? Flash and Unity3D can be played in the browser so they would actually belong in here. But i guess you mean multiplayer games again here.

Hope This Helped You!
    No it did not, you were assuming things and wrote them as if you would actually know.

I hope this clarifies things a bit.

In your mind. You see me, don't you? No? Well, let me just change a few things to my liking.
    A moderator or administrator should of wrote this thread and make it stickied, as they know more about hacking than we do. Sometimes presuming things aren't good as it justs results in giving out false information.
    Last edited by JustAnOldVCR; 06-05-2014 at 05:32 PM.

ERROR. The Server Could Not Load Command x97523
    Well... Thank You For Correcting Me ZuckreR