Arcade Prehacks

Submit a hacked game

I'm just wondering why the submit a hacked game was removed from the forum?

Are you trying to make all hacked games use your hackbar? so other methods like keyhacks or direct patching are not welcome?

I think the submit a hacked game option was a great way for members to learn and share their own hacking attempts and made the forum a lot busier than it is now, and now it seems to be a much more closed community with the forums being very quite apart from hack requests which seem to outnumber the few who are capable of hacking them

Was there a reason this option was removed?

guess what
    there are a ton of threads like this
    the answer for the first is Quality​
    second only aph has hackbars no one else has them
    3rd because it is ​Quality​

There are other sites that use similar hackbars, I have seen a few on different sites which I came across looking at APH's sitelock blacklist from their hackbar and they are very similar to APH's which makes me think they were either coded by the same person or stolen from here and changed slightly

But my question is not about hackbar's, some hacked games here are sometimes released as key hacks, there are a ton of people capable of making these and I can't see why this is a quality issue because the result is the same and I think if it was brought back for forum members to submit their own then the forum would be a lot busier and there would be a lot more hacked game requests being done

I have searched and couldn't find an answer to why submit has been removed?

A guy (not telling) who stole secrets for a compitors site
    so and that guy stole games from other sites

Quote Originally Posted by flashgamehacker View Post
    Are you trying to make all hacked games use your hackbar? so other methods like keyhacks or direct patching are not welcome?
    Basically yes. The users like that way of being able to choose hacks as they need them. And basically a hackbar is a keyhack with a visual representation of what you clicked/ which button you pressed. APH was the first site to introduce this and for quite a while it was the only site with that feature.

But is was also done to ensure the quality of the hacks.
    • We have to check if we are allowed to hack that game.
    • The game has to be appropriate to get hacked.
    • Score submits have to be removed.
    • Multiplayer functions have to be removed.
    • Advertisements have to stay in the game.
    • A unique design fitting the one of the site ensures that the user instantly remembers which site he is on.

To make sure all those points are met only trusted hackers are allowed to hack the games. This avoids problems and lets people enjoy hacks of the same quality.

In your mind. You see me, don't you? No? Well, let me just change a few things to my liking.
    The submit hack tab was removed because a member tried to hack the submit hacks and so the administrator had to remove it for eternity. I think that's what happened... I can't remember.

Quote Originally Posted by JustAnOldVCR View Post
    The submit hack tab was removed because a member tried to hack the submit hacks and so the administrator had to remove it for eternity. I think that's what happened... I can't remember.
    What? Where do you got that from? I just explained the reasons and now you come and say something completely different without even knowing...

Thanks Zucker, I hadn't considered the score removal and I guess adding a rule wouldn't be much use because I notice a lot seem to ignore those for a lot of the requests here

Thanks for all the replies anyway