Arcade Prehacks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    In your mind. You see me, don't you? No? Well, let me just change a few things to my liking.
    Welcome back ffemt53, i actually presumed that you had a vacation as you hadn't been online for a long time. I guess all moderators/ administrators are keeping track contributing here and there in the forums, don't know what happened to Xnite but at least we have another moderator to guide fellow other members who are in need of help. I guess you won't know me as i have been quite new on these forums but, any who! Welcome back.

i tried to hack a game by doing a lot of searching on the internet but i failed and gave up! so instead sometimes i use cheat engine

well I tried to use AS2 and AS3 packs, they were mentioned in aph, but still, I didn't come out with much of result as such things needed professional training and lots of (successful) experiments, quite a big surrounding background about these things, and finally a little bit of Imagination... even though I was good at hacking any game using cheat engine, unfortunately, it was made to be a one use at a time game as a safety precaution where should any damage to the game happens, all what you have to do is to restart it (or so I think) but for other hacking engines like flasm or whatever else, it must have access to the script itself in order to hack the game permanently...

as such things needed professional training
    I disagree with this, I am totally self taught and I am a developer in multiple languages and reverse engineering

The internet is a big place and anything you want to know is available along with tools & tutorials to help you and when you get good at programming then you can make your own tools to do whatever you want

but for other hacking engines like flasm or whatever else, it must have access to the script itself in order to hack the game permanently...
    This isn't true, Decompilers read the bytecode and convert it back to actionscript which closely resembles the original source which you can edit or change

Advanced methods for obfuscated code which sometimes crash decompilers can be used such as changing the bytecode directly

The hackbar used here is another method which requires very little change if any to the original game but the hacker needs to read and understand the games code so the correct variable can be changed. I won't say how the hackbar works because I know they like to keep that secret here for obvious reasons

As I said if you want to learn, all the info is out there, yes you will have to search, research & experiment because this type of info can't be taught easily because you need to learn a few different subjects & methods, and every game is different written by different people

hello eveyone i joined somewhere in2011 and its my first time on forum

nice introducing

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12