Arcade Prehacks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm back!

Talking I'm back!

So, I actually posted saying that I would leave the site not too long ago, but I must admit: I've been bored all these days since I posted that....

So, as a result of my boredom (and I really miss APH), I am returning to the site and I don't plan on leaving anytime soon!

I might not be as active as I was when I first joined the site, but you guys understand that, since the site as gone deserted...

I would appreciate if you guys could tell me how the site was while I was gone!

And I see that ffemt53 has become more active in the forums! That's great! Forums without ffemt53 aren't the same thing (I think he's a cool guy)!
    __________________________________________________ ______

And Capitano, I really didn't appreciate your "goodbye" on the thread where I said that I was leaving. Just because people are leaving and you didn't know ANYTHING about them, it doesn't give you the right to insult them. Look at JustAnOldVCR's post:
    Capitano, stop being a arrogant ass. I just made a mental note that when you leave I will never miss you.
    Even though I never knew you HackDevil, we shall miss your contributions to the forums, by the way what would happen to your APH Fan Club now? If even the supporter of APH these years have left.
    He didn't knew anything about me, because he joined the site a lot of time after me, but he still said that he (we for him and other members) would miss my contributions to the forums.

You actually said that you were "stating your opinion":
    I am not picking fights, I was stating my opinion. Then you start calling me a arrogant ass and calling me a kid. What did I do to you? Stop being so hypocrite.
    But insulting people is not stating an opinion, it's actually trying to pick a fight!

I know that I have a lot of people here in APH that support me and that think that I am a good and friendly person, even though they NEVER heard my voice or seen my face, so I will just pretend that you didn't say anything and continue to live my life.

Oh, and by the way, JustAnOldVCR calling you an "arrogant as*" wasn't isnulting you, it was defending ME, so don't call him hypocrite. If you just said "Bye, HackDevil" (just these simple words), he wouldn't call you that and you wouldn't need to call him hypocrite.
    Last edited by HackDevil; 07-02-2014 at 11:35 AM. Reason: Even more typos ;-)

My words were stupid and hurtful, and for that, I apologize.

This is not to start an argument again, but calling someone an "arrogant ass" is still an insult no matter what.

Anyways, glad to see an actual member back.

Quote Originally Posted by Capitano View Post
    My words were stupid and hurtful, and for that, I apologize.

This is not to start an argument again, but calling someone an "arrogant ass" is still an insult no matter what.

Anyways, glad to see an actual member back.
    Yeah, of course I accept your apologies. We can still be friends, right?
    And yeah, let's just forget the "arrogant as*" thing.

I agree.

And yes, let's be friends. It's easier than fighting.

Shouldn't this be in the introducing forum

Well, technically yes, and technically no. The Introduce Yourself forum is for new members, and HackDevil wasn't gone for a long time.

ah but why did ffemt53 post there then
    Last edited by awesomego; 07-02-2014 at 07:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by awesomego View Post
    ah but why did ffemt53 post there then
    because he was re introducing himself for the people who didn't know who he was

WELCOME BACK!
    Last edited by ChaoticCHAOS99; 07-02-2014 at 09:50 PM. Reason: added a WELCOME BACK!

Welcome back Hackdevil

welcome back

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast