Arcade Prehacks

Tutorial for Charles and Fiddler and Cheat Engine And Applying to become hacker

Well Hello Arcadeprehacks Admins,Members,Moderators , My real name is Fady Im a great hacker in facebook games with cheat engine and charles and fiddler from the games that I hacked was Pool live tour and 8 ball and pool live pro and Dungeon rampage and other like Dragon city and Social wars and Social Empires and Monster Legends well I heared about this website got great hackers and great hacks so I want to learn how to be a hacker like you But Only I know just Charles,Fiddler and cheat engine I can hack with but if you can teach me new thing to hack another games so thats will be Nice

Recieve My Message and Answer

Something I wanna say:Just do not deny me for becoming a hacker with you because you teached all the hackers who is hacking for now so I wanna learn with you to help you and make the Site population more and more and thank you.

Charles / Fiddler is not hacking the game, all you are doing is intercepting GET & POST data using a proxy and changing some data without actually doing anything to the game

It can get complicated with some games such as Diamond Dash & Angry Birds which are both Facebook games. The data is hashed and / or encrypted so you can't change any data without reversing the encryption, changing the data and then re-encrypting or re-hashing so the data passes the server checks. I have successfully made plugins for both of these games after reversing the encryption and I would be interested to know if you can do the same with these or other games which use similar methods?

Using Cheat engine to cheat in a game I wouldn't class as "hacking a game"
    See my reply HERE for the differences between Cheat engine and how the hackers hack games here

I don't think they are looking for any more hackers here and if they were then I guess they would be looking for someone with the same or similar knowledge as them so they don't have to waste time teaching anyone

We do not hack facebook or multiplayer games and our rules also say that we have to remove score submits. Tampering with data that is sent to the server just to manipulate your score is just lame. We hack games to make them easier and with that more enjoyable or easier to beat. I personally think hacking scores just to be at the top is pretty boring anyways.

But if you want to learn about hacking games directly, you are free to go although our Tutorials are outdated:
    Tutorials
    Tutorials

Like flashgamehacker said Xnite isn't currently looking for more hackers for the site. That should not stop you from trying to hack some games and have fun experimenting.

Thank you I'll Learn that but If any Recruitment opened please message me.

Blank sometimes hacks

Hi, i have a question can you teach me how to hack Dragon city plsss sorry for being out topiccccc

Quote Originally Posted by Mitsuo View Post
    Hi, i have a question can you teach me how to hack Dragon city plsss sorry for being out topiccccc
    Quote Originally Posted by ZuckeR View Post
    We do not hack facebook or multiplayer games and our rules also say that we have to remove score submits. Tampering with data that is sent to the server just to manipulate your score is just lame. We hack games to make them easier and with that more enjoyable or easier to beat. I personally think hacking scores just to be at the top is pretty boring anyways.

But if you want to learn about hacking games directly, you are free to go although our Tutorials are outdated:
    Tutorials
    Tutorials

Like flashgamehacker said Xnite isn't currently looking for more hackers for the site. That should not stop you from trying to hack some games and have fun experimenting.
    read zuckeR's post...

Original gangstaz

So, i know the majority of players on 'original gangstaz' use proxy/auto etc. And they use fiddler proxy to boss glitch and stat glitch etc. They can also get free in-app purchase. Or as they call it 'loading'. But nobody will teach each other how to do it. It's a server-sided games with red and blue side. (Blood/crip) but now, through proxy and glitching they have managed to make yellow and black accounts to! I don't need to know how to do that, but being able to load and glitch my bling to make me stronger would help massively! If anyone is good at things like this, please message me! Thanks in advance 👊