Arcade Prehacks

Talking Can we download game hacks?

Hi! I'm new here and I would like to play a hacked game offline. I am asking if we can download hack games. If we can please show me how, if not it is okay.

nope......

You can download flash games to play offline on some sites, but not APH.

The idea of being able to play hacks offline isn't bad, though.

The hacked versions are all sitelocked to APH and do not work locally or on other sites.

Moved, post to correct forum.

Okay, thanks anyway.....

I've tried using Chrome Extensions that can detect and link a SWF file online to it's URL where it is hosted (as APH doesn't directly post the SWF on a hacked game "URL" they only link it to the one that has been uploaded) and found that you could download the games without the hacks being there... It's not a bad idea!

DISCLAIMER: There is absolutely no rule against this as this is a new topic to discuss and therefore I am protected from Bans and/or Infractions. You may warn me not to do this again but not BAN me or give me an INFRACTION.

In your mind. You see me, don't you? No? Well, let me just change a few things to my liking.
    Yes, I agree I think it would be a decent idea to actually download games and play it offline. To JamesKiro, I guess he wasn't protected.

Agreed. I would find it easier to download a hacked game online to use client-sided rather than to upload one to a server. I've tried it and trust me, the only way for it to work with CE (A tool I would use but I have no idea what SL and L use) is create a profile with hacks such as money and vehicles and health value and stuff but not toggle hacks. Then I would upload it but there is still the fact of it being a profile so yeah that'd be basic.