Arcade Prehacks

Post Recomendations for those who play Raze 3

Hey, JulianSnake500 here, have you guys played the third game of the raze installement? cool right? , well here's some tips if the game's going slow or laggy

For armorgames users:

A. dont play it if you are going to play it there, i tried, each step i gave would make my game lag.

For those who play in notdoppler:

A. try setting graphics and effects to low if you have a slow PC, it doesnt helps me a lot but it surely is way better than Armorgames one
    B. close other pages you have open, that'll help the game
    C. im not sure, but i've been told that if you play on incognito window (chrome), the game will go better.

and some in-game tips:

A.when you have enough stars, buy the blazer, then, when you have even more, buy the blunderbuss, blunderbuss shotgun is powerful as hell

B. in the pistols, try the punisher (this revolver is a reference to the diamond back revolver for the spy in TF2, and also a reference to a revolver in deus ex - human revolution)

C. in assault rifles, try the hail storm gatling, if you pick up the fast fire powerup, you can unleash hell on your enemies

D. if you are going to buy the Holy grail, DONT, it was very nerfed, and it's weaker than it's counterpart on Raze 2, use the puslator or the barret instead.

E. in the rocket launcher section, try buying the flare gun when you unlock it, before of it, you should either buy the fast rocket launcher, or the normal rocket launcher.

F. try the best to keep in first place, it will give you more credits.

G. in the T-14 terminator mission for the alien campaign, it is impossible to get three stars.

Write in a comment if this was useful to you and if you detect more of the easter eggs Sky9 putted into the game (hint: there's a reference to strike force heroes 2)

In your mind. You see me, don't you? No? Well, let me just change a few things to my liking.
    I thought it was quite helpful, though most I already knew. Yes, if your computer/laptop starts lagging the best solution is to change the quality of the game and to delete the additional tabs you're not using.

I recommend to use Burster it's the most Over Powered weapon in the game!

I bought a great keyboard overlay that fits my new keyboard perfectly, found it at https://neconnected.co.uk/what-is-th...yboard-covers/ . The cover adds brightness to the keyboard and prevents dust and dirt from getting under the keys. The addition of a silicone layer makes the keys feel softer and more comfortable to type on, so I think a keyboard cover is an obvious trade-off for dirt protection.

good

Thank you for sharing your opinion about the keyboard you just bought, io games the impossible quiz I will refer to it and buy the same one to use.

great

Really enjoyed reading your blog.It is highly informative and builds great interest for the readers. For the people like us your blogs helps to get ideal information and knowledge. Thanks for providing such blogs. Bape Hoodie

good

Wow its a very good post. The information provided by you is really very good and helpful for me. Keep sharing good information.I bookmark your blog because I found very good information on your blog Squid Game Outfits

good

Very nice Article Keep it up for your good Work Thanks for sharing information The content was really very interesting. I am really thankful to you for providing this unique information You have a good point here! Chris Evans Knives out Sweater