Arcade Prehacks

Spongebob: Invasion Of The Lava King

Game url:
    http://spongebob.nick.com/games/spongebob-lava-3.html

Hacks:
    I am attempting to revive a previous hack request I saw for this game, so...

1.all weapons,2.unlimited health,3.infinite money,4.toggle invincibility

I omitted one of the requested hacks cuz not sure what they meant, or if this game even have that done to it. Also, idk how invincibility would work, but please try not to mess-up item collection and chest/door/npc/breakable object interaction and enemy combat in this process. (only cuz I have seen a few games that kinda break after hacks are done. If the listed items were to break, the game cannot be played at all.)

This game was previously denied for not having the direct link, from what I read. I am not the same person who requested it. Firstly, that person DID have the right direct link. Secondly, this game has a whole plethora of external text files containing the map data. (I do not think they knew THAT) So, I'll also provide a link to a zip archive of ALL the game files + data, hope that's alright? game + data files: https://db.tt/kKUqVcyu
    I 100% assure you this is not a virus, and has not been modified by me in ANY way...

As another note: if someone can merge the map data and the game together successfully (e.g. game still loads + reads the data) , I guess that'd be an added bonus, idk how aph stands on games with multiple files.

original request: http://www.arcadeprehacks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22870

Please don't flag this as spam and/or report me.
    I assure you this is a genuine request, and contains all the info someone here should need to hack the game.

Feel free to ask me any questions (related to this game and the proposed hacks) you feel necessary.

Due to being on a television type website, the hackers will need a different gaming site for your game to be hacked.

Thank you for your request.

Read The Rules -->Forum Rules / Request A Hack Rules

Tips -->Tips for a successful hack request / How To Use The Search

far as I know, all websites used the cheap embedding straight from nick...so not MUCH I can do there...
    If it comes down to it, I CAN re-host the files, but I can only do so temporarily...sorry

www[dot]wfreegame[dot]com/games-1313-spongebob-invasion-the-lava-king-3[dot]html

I have ad/garbage-free copy, here: alienrobot201[dot]pbworks[dot]com/w/file/fetch/67892101/SpongeBob%20Invasion%20the%20Lava%20King%203

as I said, I have all the data files (which it requires) , I think

db[dot]tt/kKUqVcyu

+ (I forgot at LEAST one)
    db[dot]tt/ScTfDDNH
    this goes in the data folder

hope this helps?
    sorry, kinda new to this

Also, I read the rules, but nothing about tv websites
    explain? I don't quite understand...

p.s
    "You are not allowed to post any kinds of links, images or videos until you post a few times."
    I had to edit them... a LOT /:

Websites that are Television owned, (i.e. Nick, Disney, ESPN, etc...) are notorious for site locking all of their games and never unlocking them until years after the television show has been canceled.
    To get these games we would have to break the sitelock to get the game, which is illegal.

As far as I can tell, this game has no site locks

Honestly, breaking sitelocks is also a PAIN...
    which reminds me, some of Nitrome's games have actually been opened-up recently (they allow people to add to site now), just curious if this changes matters on those any?

Anyways, staying on-topic, the biggest issue I foresee with this game is all the external files

Besides, sitelocked games tend to only run on the allowed domains, right?
    This seems to run on other sites, having issues with a local copy, though...

Quote Originally Posted by 706f6e79686178 View Post
    having issues with a local copy, though...
    edit:
    These data files were downloaded 2 ways
    The collection was started using a program called fiddler to log traffic.
    Facing reality that I am unlikely to complete the whole game, I tried to file-dive nick's servers, a BULK of the data files were downloaded this way...
    Turns-out, anything I captured with fiddler must have been downloaded in its binary form or something like that.
    Local copy of game wasn't running correctly because the file existed, but couldn't be loaded.
    I also discovered that I was missing a few files, so I added those

updated data: db[dot]tt/EXtZpURz

anyways, the only things in this game that really might be bound to nick.com are the nickpoints features and all...
    personally, I do not care about this stuff. Besides, isn't that kinda against your rules to hack the members-only/premium features/content in games?

The game itself definitely has no sitelocks, however.

After everything that you have said, the hackers have the final say, so we'll leave up to them.

sounds fair
    I am still trying to find any maps I may have missed...I am still thinking I could be missing stuff.

so far, nothing seems to be missing...

and...someone please hack this