Arcade Prehacks

Helping with hacking requests.

I have a wide variety of knowledge of hacking games. I would love to see others enjoy my hacks as well. I am new to this forum and see that posting hacks is not an option anymore so if anyone could point me in the right direction of how I could help others with hacks, please do, a simple link would suffice. Thank you in advance.

Same

Same prob here,I wanna hack requestd hacks like selectLOL man,im afraid theres not a function for that anymore

Right now only trusted hackers are allowed to upload games and there is no way to provide your hacks here otherwise, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by ZuckeR View Post
    Right now only trusted hackers are allowed to upload games and there is no way to provide your hacks here otherwise, sorry.
    Although I am personally not interested in hacking. What defines a "trusted hacker"? And furthermore, how does one become a "trusted hacker" without the ability to provide hacks?

Quote Originally Posted by asd123 View Post
    Although I am personally not interested in hacking. What defines a "trusted hacker"?
    It is up to Xnite to decide who he trusts and whom not.

Quote Originally Posted by asd123 View Post
    And furthermore, how does one become a "trusted hacker" without the ability to provide hacks?
    Good question, i don't know

It's just confusing to me. Why limit the website's ability to find more quality hackers and share the workload? I'm all for just making a hack submission area on the forums, where topics can only be seen by staff members and the creators of the topics. It allows you find quality hacks, and find reliable information on a person's hacking abilites.

It would be an option if we needed more hackers. But currently I don't think we do. Quality and quantity of flash games being released has been decreasing. I think all the worthwhile ones are getting hacked.

Quote Originally Posted by Xnite View Post
    It would be an option if we needed more hackers. But currently I don't think we do. Quality and quantity of flash games being released has been decreasing. I think all the worthwhile ones are getting hacked.
    i think having a test for them would be a good way to see how good their hacks are. for example if there could be a button where it says apply for hacking and then you give them a test game to hack and check it when it's finished. if their hacks are good enough then you can give them access to the submit hacks

Quote Originally Posted by ChaoticCHAOS99 View Post
    i think having a test for them would be a good way to see how good their hacks are. for example if there could be a button where it says apply for hacking and then you give them a test game to hack and check it when it's finished. if their hacks are good enough then you can give them access to the submit hacks
    You're forgetting the fact that there are only 2 active hackers here who could actually rate your hack as a staff member can't rate it if he hasn't hacked himself. Quality over quantity. Then there would be a massive flux of people asking for help to hack and APH is a hacked games website not a hacking games website. That's why it's called Arcade (games) Prehacks (It used to be all Prehacks without toggles and pressing buttons).

Do I get a free "trusted hacker" pass based off of my time and history here?