Arcade Prehacks

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22
  1. #1
    Forum_surfer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    SLC UTAH USA
    Posts
    650

    Whats the best hacking program

    I want to hack to!
    Whats the hack programs link download
    What to do
    How to hack it
    and what to do when its done being hacked!
    http://wwwcache.wral.com/asset/news/...re-220x165.jpg
    Fire Fighters Fall. They fall everyday! Trying to save lives! What should they deserve? Thats up to you to decide! Show me what they deserve!
    Remember those who have fallen.
    [color=#000040]Honor your fire fighters![/color]

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Unknown Dungeon
    Posts
    1,513

    Re: Whats the best hacking program

    recommend use visualbasic 6 to make trainers
    YoU ArE WeAk, WhY ArE YoU So WeAk?
    http://xxlimg.com/images/8g3n0duj8luo166qcwd0.png

    [color=#FF0000]I worth too much[/color] :twisted:
    http://i37.tinypic.com/nmyvl1.jpg<----- WOOOOT!

  3. #3

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    573

    Re: Whats the best hacking program

    yes VB 6 to make trainers

    and flasm to make prehacked swfs (even though i like flash cs3 but that is hard to find)

    moved to need help
    Just an FYI to everyone, I don't hack anymore. I have stuff that I do outside of this. Goodbye and goodluck

  4. #4

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    55

    Re: Whats the best hacking program

    It also helps if you have Flash 8 / CS3, because you can play the game while hacking it.

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Unknown Dungeon
    Posts
    1,513

    Re: Whats the best hacking program

    Quote Originally Posted by Jubin
    It also helps if you have Flash 8 / CS3, because you can play the game while hacking it.
    you mean after you hacked the game variable you can play the game to test out if it works?

    If yes i gonna download flash cs3 its better than flasm =D
    YoU ArE WeAk, WhY ArE YoU So WeAk?
    http://xxlimg.com/images/8g3n0duj8luo166qcwd0.png

    [color=#FF0000]I worth too much[/color] :twisted:
    http://i37.tinypic.com/nmyvl1.jpg<----- WOOOOT!

  6. #6

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    573

    Re: Whats the best hacking program

    Quote Originally Posted by axzus
    Quote Originally Posted by Jubin
    It also helps if you have Flash 8 / CS3, because you can play the game while hacking it.
    you mean after you hacked the game variable you can play the game to test out if it works?

    If yes i gonna download flash cs3 its better than flasm =D
    yes you can test out the hacked version
    Just an FYI to everyone, I don't hack anymore. I have stuff that I do outside of this. Goodbye and goodluck

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Unknown Dungeon
    Posts
    1,513

    Re: Whats the best hacking program

    Quote Originally Posted by sme11y
    Quote Originally Posted by axzus
    Quote Originally Posted by Jubin
    It also helps if you have Flash 8 / CS3, because you can play the game while hacking it.
    you mean after you hacked the game variable you can play the game to test out if it works?

    If yes i gonna download flash cs3 its better than flasm =D
    yes you can test out the hacked version
    but ain't adobe flash cs3 suppose to make animations but it can change game variables too?
    YoU ArE WeAk, WhY ArE YoU So WeAk?
    http://xxlimg.com/images/8g3n0duj8luo166qcwd0.png

    [color=#FF0000]I worth too much[/color] :twisted:
    http://i37.tinypic.com/nmyvl1.jpg<----- WOOOOT!

  8. #8

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    573

    Re: Whats the best hacking program

    yes. its what gamemakers make the game in. So it has all of the code they use including variables. its the main thing i use to hack games. Also, you can get rid of stuff completely in the game. Like i did in the worlds hardest game. i got rid of a level completely
    Just an FYI to everyone, I don't hack anymore. I have stuff that I do outside of this. Goodbye and goodluck

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Unknown Dungeon
    Posts
    1,513

    Re: Whats the best hacking program

    Quote Originally Posted by sme11y
    yes. its what gamemakers make the game in. So it has all of the code they use including variables. its the main thing i use to hack games. Also, you can get rid of stuff completely in the game. Like i did in the worlds hardest game. i got rid of a level completely
    WoW i am going to get it right now =D

    Thanks for the informations xD
    YoU ArE WeAk, WhY ArE YoU So WeAk?
    http://xxlimg.com/images/8g3n0duj8luo166qcwd0.png

    [color=#FF0000]I worth too much[/color] :twisted:
    http://i37.tinypic.com/nmyvl1.jpg<----- WOOOOT!

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Death Valley
    Posts
    1,612

    Re: Whats the best hacking program

    thanks for telling me this I will start to hack
    http://h1.ripway.com/Morphisnb/OneFlag1sig.jpg <---- My Dollar Bill
    http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/l...cod5-sig-1.gif
    [color=#FF0000]I am the Video Game King!(that's the vgking and the 7 are for the other vgkings!)[/color]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •