Arcade Prehacks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Why does Cod suck?

Why does Cod suck?

Alright guys I been trying to have answers on this type of game because ever since Modern Warfare came out I begun it has been getting negative reviews about the whole franchise

CoD didn't always suck. Back when MW2 came out it was the pinnacle of a good FPS. But after that Activision (who I think makes CoD) started to shoehorn a CoD every year to the market in hopes for some stupid 7-year-old bought it.

And for why the current CoD games suck...
    -The campaign is awful, repetitive and boring.
    -The enemy AI is about as agile as an elephant on drugs stepping on ice in the dark.
    The multiplayer is...
    -Hopelessly unbalanced at times.
    -Full of hackers, trolls, griefers and way too many 10-year-olds

Are you happy now?

Yup thanks you just answered my long time question

One more thing is that CoD is basically the same game but with quite a few different things. For example the new Cod Coming out is AW that is the same as previous CoDs but with a few new things introduced like exo skeletons and abillities,laser weapons and supply drop.people take this fact and judge the new game to be "sucky". I'll give another example because of CoD ghosts that was a rip off, people think the next game will suck like the last

lol idk ask the makers xDD

Quote Originally Posted by ChaoticCHAOS99 View Post
    One more thing is that CoD is basically the same game but with quite a few different things. For example the new Cod Coming out is AW that is the same as previous CoDs but with a few new things introduced like exo skeletons and abillities,laser weapons and supply drop.people take this fact and judge the new game to be "sucky". I'll give another example because of CoD ghosts that was a rip off, people think the next game will suck like the last
    Until Call of Duty gets more of a development period longer then a 1 year and a half is when the games MIGHT not be so bad.

Skyrim took like YEARS to make and that game is fantastic (in my opinion), glitchy albeit but fun nevertheless. Activision just rushes the developers to release the COD being developed so they can keep swimming in more cash.
    Oh, and activision doesn't make COD all they do is publish it, the ones who make COD are sledgehammer, infinity ward, and treyarch.

Okay, really. CoD is most fanatic game for PC and Cheaters to play right now. So many websites offer good prices to hack/cheat in game for small price.

I don't play any of them, because i will lose time and waste time gaining nothing. Any PC version FPS has knicks for Hacks/Cheats. Also Android OS do too, I am one of the contenders who is affiliated.

Simply don't play any fps games and find a better game type for you

planetside is quite a good fps game. its free but you have to download it on your computer.some fps games are good but most are bad.

Call of Duty is a shameless money grab. Started off as a good WW2 series, changed periods to match the new generation of gamers. It's released on a yearly basis without much development going into it. Advanced Warfare was developed by a completely new company, though, and it's actually pretty decent.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast