Arcade Prehacks

Thread: A small rant

A small rant

This is just a simple rant to all those haters out there okay so let's begin.

First of all Critics are just people who make games look bad and say things like this."Don't play this game because it is very awful and you just waste your money on it".
    Second the call of duty franchise has very many critic because it uses the same formula and now that advanced warfare is coming out everyone now says that it ripped off ideas from Titianfall although it has been in development before it was even annouced.
    Third involves common sense cause if your going to post a negative opinion on youtube then why even watch and commented on it just to make more people think that it suck but guys please do not do that cause as much as it hurts the company it also hurts it's fans.
    Last edited by Rookie06; 09-19-2014 at 04:53 AM.

Continuation

Okay so I also have questions regarding video games.
    Why does everything gets seen by critics and as I say above there maybe some explanation to that cause the only good critics are the ones who don't freak out and gives more positive reviews and less negative ones.
    Also there are some games that even though it is horrible critics sometimes encouraged to play them.

Also we don't normally see any positive reviews anymore don't we but there are plenty of negative ones.
    I may also find out that some people think minecraft is all about the children but I must say this Minecraft is created for future architects or wannabe ones and also provide adventure and some horror in custom made maps.
    Also I have seen the effects of Gta I once saw on the net that a teen managed to sneak in an airport thinking he's playing GTA and I have seen some other bad effects when I played in a local arcade I saw a child(Which is the owner of the arcade's son) gets manipulated to go to a strip bar and pay a hooker in the game and who is the culprit two or one kids(I estimated they are at grade 5 or 4) and I also sensed something bad in the future cause GTA is all about stealing,killing and other crimes so I fear for the the future as they might be gangsters and criminals.
    Last edited by Rookie06; 09-19-2014 at 04:52 AM.

You know what this is? .
    It's a marker to end a sentence. Use it. Otherwise it's hard to read a text so long.

Sorry but I always forget to add a . so bear with me

Don't double post dude you could have written the second post in the first

Sorry I'm using the mobile

i see your point (:

Quote Originally Posted by Rookie06 View Post
    Continuation

Okay so I also have questions regarding video games.
    Why does everything gets seen by critics and as I say above there maybe some explanation to that cause the only good critics are the ones who don't freak out and gives more positive reviews and less negative ones.
    Also there are some games that even though it is horrible critics sometimes encouraged to play them.

Also we don't normally see any positive reviews anymore don't we but there are plenty of negative ones.
    I may also find out that some people think minecraft is all about the children but I must say this Minecraft is created for future architects or wannabe ones and also provide adventure and some horror in custom made maps.
    Also I have seen the effects of Gta I once saw on the net that a teen managed to sneak in an airport thinking he's playing GTA and I have seen some other bad effects when I played in a local arcade I saw a child(Which is the owner of the arcade's son) gets manipulated to go to a strip bar and pay a hooker in the game and who is the culprit two or one kids(I estimated they are at grade 5 or 4) and I also sensed something bad in the future cause GTA is all about stealing,killing and other crimes so I fear for the the future as they might be gangsters and criminals.
    I Completely disagree. This is basically 55% of uneducated parents who think that a shooting game or an open-world game will make criminals.

No, its not. It's completely based on the person and their parents/guardians. The kid that was in the airport or something, should've been looked after by someone, seriously who lets a kid wander an airport? Dumb parents.

and what you're saying is like saying all people who own guns make killers.
    All of these generalizations is based on the person not what they do.

I play COD, GTA, any brutal game i enjoy. I'm not going around murdering people or partake in any type of gang or criminal organization. Games are meant to be for entertainment not for a specific purpose.

Also, to your first post.
    It's the internet where people are allowed to say whatever they want. You can't control what people say on it, that's the beauty of it. There's also a loophole in your opinion "post a negative opinion on youtube then why even watch and commented on it just to make more people think that it suck but guys please do not do that cause as much as it hurts the company it also hurts it's fans. "

I watch a video, i dislike it obviously I'm going to comment saying I don't like the video I'm entitled to this as it's the internet.
    This whole rant is more of an opinionated rant. Which you're allowed to have.

Also critics are supposed to say if a game is bad...it's sorta their job its what they do which is also a big generalization since NOT all critics say a game is horrible or not to play it.

Ok but I did not mention that all critics says that

Quote Originally Posted by Rookie06 View Post
    Ok but I did not mention that all critics says that
    Oops, my bad.