Arcade Prehacks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Activity.

Activity.

I know people were complaining about activity back a few weeks or months ago. But that was from like 1000 active members to 975. Now I feel that it's a concern. We've lowered down to around 750. Which is quite troubling.

Quote Originally Posted by asd123 View Post
    We've lowered down to around 750.
    I don't know how the forum calculates that number but i would say it is too high

Very funny ZuckeR. e.e, but in all seriousness, Xnite, could you tell us how activity is calculated and what dictates an "active member"?

Probably someone who logs on everyday.

Edit: Just read that it's someone who has posted in the last (x) amount of days. Depends on the settings of the forum to determine how many days.
    Last edited by Kody; 09-29-2014 at 07:05 PM.
    "We're playing in the same sandbox. Why can't we be nice to each other?"

Quote Originally Posted by Kody View Post
    Just read that it's someone who has posted in the last (x) amount of days. Depends on the settings of the forum to determine how many days.
    The standard seems to be 30 days and this will include a big portion of newly registered users requesting hacks. So that means that basically fewer people registered the last 30 days than the last time you checked. It does not tell much about members activity.

Sounds simple enough. I guess that makes sense. But that is even more depressing. e.e

Well, less Flash games are produced so we get less requests. I've noticed a small increase of games made in Unity3D or HTML5 being requested. But not enough to compensate the fewer Flash game requests. Many people do play on their smartphones/tablets so they probably don't care much about browser based games anymore.

Most of your users that are active post in the Forum Games section which seems to be the most active. Aside from that there isn't much discussion going on here. But whom do i tell this, it has been kinda like that for at least 1.5 years now.

Well I guess we can all roll over and die then, eh? That's way to troublesome. I just wish we could find a way. But that's a fool's thinking.

I still like to come here every day and see what games people would like to get hacked. If i like a game i usually hack it after playing a little to see what can be done to it. Especially when games are a somewhat of a challenge to hack or newer technologies like Unity3D. I always liked that technical aspect of hacking games. So even though not many interesting discussions are going on it is worth coming back here again and again.

Yeah, but that's mostly for people who have knowledge on hacking games. I guess it's less interesting to me because I don't have skills that are a base of this site. Eh?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast